How To Remove IMC Credit Services From Your Credit Report With DoNotPay
Anytime you need a loan, be it for a mortgage or a new car, it's important to have a clean credit report and a good credit score. However, if you, like nearly 70 million other Americans, have unpaid debt, you may have noticed that this can have a major negative impact on your credit. Unpaid debts often end up in the hands of collections agencies who report your debt to the credit bureaus and damage your credit score.
If you have an unpaid debt and have recently been reported to the credit bureaus by , you are entitled to dispute this report. This DoNotPay guide can help you understand more about how you can dispute a debt on your credit report, as well as offer an alternative to trying to do it by yourself.
What Is IMC Credit Services?
IMC Credit Services is an accounts receivable collections agency that buys unpaid debts from creditors all over the country. If you have recently been contacted by IMC Credit Services, you may have an outstanding debt. IMC Credit Services has a terrible reputation among collections agencies and holds a dismal rating of one out of five stars on the Better Business Bureau website. IMC Credit services is known to:
- Report false information on credit reports
- Constantly harass their customers for unpaid debts
- Bypass contacting customers before reporting their debts to credit bureaus
If IMC Credit Services is harassing you or providing you with inaccurate information about your debt, you may be able to dispute your debt on your credit report.
Can I Dispute IMC Credit Services On My Credit Report?
If you believe has inaccurately reported your debt to the credit bureaus, you can submit a debt validation letter for the following information
- The amount of the debt owed
- The identity of the debtholder
- How long the debt has been unpaid
- How old the debt account is
- How much interest has been paid
If IMC Credit Services provides you with false information, you can immediately dispute this debt and have it removed from your credit report on your own.
How To Remove IMC Credit Services From Your Credit Report
Having a debt collections account on your credit report can make it difficult to apply for loans or access necessary financing. Fortunately, there are a number of steps to take to successfully dispute a debt on your credit report:
- Avoid reaching out to IMC Credit Services or making payments on the debt, as this may disrupt your dispute
- Submit a dispute to the individual credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion
- Submit an online complaint against IMC Credit Services through the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
If the thought of disputing a debt on your credit report seems like a lot of work, rest assured that you do not have to face this issue on your own. We know that disputing a debt on your credit report can be a daunting task, so DoNotPay has a Clean Credit Report product designed to walk you through disputing a debt. You can get started in three easy steps:
DoNotPay Can Help You Remove IMC Credit Services From Your Credit Report
If you need to dispute IMC Credit Services on your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay is here to help.
We can help you clean up your credit report in just three simple steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Why Use DoNotPay for IMC Credit Services
- Fast: You don’t have to spend too much time online looking for ways to remove IMC Credit Service from your credit report.
- Easy: All it takes is three steps and we can help you report and negotiate with IMC Credit Services.
- Successful: You can rest assured that we will be making the best case for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is in the business of simplifying our customers' lives. Whether you need help paying parking tickets or finding representation in court, we have a product for you. In addition to helping you dispute debt on your credit report, DoNotPay can also help you:
- Cancel any service or subscription
- Write financial aid appeals letters
- Set up automatic payments on your bills
- Remove inquiries from your credit report
Sign up for DoNotPay today to learn more!