Can You Get Free Hotel Stay On Your Birthday? — All You Need to Know
Have you ever wondered how celebrities and insiders get free hotel rooms and upgrades? Wouldn't it be amazing to get a free hotel stay on your birthday? If you aren't an industry insider, celebrity, or well-known travel vlogger--you probably aren't aware of how to ask for a free hotel room.
What Are the Hotel Secrets, and How Can I Use Them
There are two approaches to getting a hotel upgrade, depending on if you have already secured a room. Hotels can provide free rooms, room upgrades, and other VIP secrets, but only if you know how to ask.
|Already Booked a Room||If you have already booked a room, there is one way to get a room upgrade. Try to find the contact details of the hotel's general manager and send them a well-written hotel room upgrade letter asking for an upgrade.|
|Not Yet Booked a Room||If you have not booked a room, you have several options. You can try to get a room upgrade using the following:
- Rewards and Loyalty Programs
- Ask for Late Check-in Accommodations
- Save on Upgrades With Off-Season and Short Stays
You can increase your chances by calling the hotel directly. Talk to the staff about your special occasion or celebration, and ask if they can help with an upgrade. Of course, be as kind as possible.
How Else Can I Get a Hotel Upgrade
There are various possible hotel upgrades. Depending on the hotel, payment method, loyalty programs, and location, the following can be highly successful:
- Hilton Hotel Rewards
- Choice Hotel Rewards
- Wyndham Hotel Rewards
- American Express Hotel Upgrades
- Las Vegas Hotel Upgrade Secrets
How to Get a Free Hotel Stay on Your Birthday
Contact the hotel's general manager to get a free hotel stay on your birthday or an upgrade. The first step is finding their contact information. Finding this information can be difficult for many hotels that do not publish the names and contact information of the management publicly.
- Find the General Manager: Hotel room booking sites like TripAdvisor and Expedia are good resources for finding the hotel's general manager. Checking with LinkedIn may also provide some clues. If you have the general manager's name, you can call the front desk and ask for the email. If the staff cannot share the email, try sending an email to the manager's name and hotel name in several combinations of a commonly used format (john.doe@hotel_name.com).
- Send a Thoughtful Email Asking for an Upgrade or Free Room on Your Birthday. When you find the general manager's email address, you can send them a thoughtful email asking for an upgrade or a free room. Be sure to include the following:
- Explain the special occasion you want to share with their hotel and why it would make your day if they give you an upgrade or free room.
- Let them know how much you have supported their business throughout the years and highlight your reward membership if you have one.
- Be concise, formal, and polite.
- Be sure to ask for what you want from the hotel general manager, and show your generosity by not booking the lowest-priced room.
If this process seems too time-consuming and frustrating, DoNotPay makes it simple. It takes the work out of finding the general manager and helps you get an upgrade or free room on your birthday without the hassle.
DoNotPay Is the Easy Way To Get a Free Hotel Stay on Your Birthday
Some hotels make it almost impossible to find the general manager's name and contact information online. If you have browsed countless travel websites and professional websites, it is easy to feel defeated. Some hotel managers aren't willing to cooperate, especially if you are not a loyalty rewards member or regular customer with their hotel.
DoNotPay helps you get your room without the hassle. We have insider information and solutions for getting you upgrades and free hotel stays for special occasions. We track down the general manager and present the best letter possible on your behalf. We can even tell you your chances of success before sending the letter.
If you want to get a free hotel stay on your birthday but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Enter the name of the hotel you're staying at, including the location.
- Tell us the dates of your stay, who you're staying with, whether it's your first time, and whether you're a loyalty rewards member at the hotel.
- Tell us if it's a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, etc.) and any specific upgrades you want to request.
- Tell us your current room and confirmation number.
Why Use DoNotPay To Get a Free Hotel Stay on Your Birthday
DoNotPay is our fast and easy-to-use robot lawyer. It takes the work out of getting a free hotel stay on your birthday, hotel room upgrades, and much more. It is convenient and easy to use from your web browser or mobile phone.
DoNotPay finds the general manager's contact information quickly and will write you the best email requesting a free room or upgrade based on four simple points of information. The best hotel upgrade secrets are yours with DoNotPay.
DoNotPay gives you the highest chance of success when requesting upgrades and freebies on your stay. Book your next room with DoNotPay, and focus on enjoying your stay.