How to Find Free Dental Clinics in NYC
is the best way to secure high-quality care while saving up on costs. Several dental clinics in NYC offer a wide range of services at no cost. Some may be free, while others are inexpensive. The patient's bill will be determined mainly by the patient's total household income, family size, and other considerations. You can get assistance with dental procedures such as exams, cleanings, and operations, among other things.
The majority of dental clinics in New York are non-profits and are subsidized by the federal government. Thousands of people in New York receive free or low-cost dental care each year from these New York clinics. In this article, DoNotPay outlines the various and presents the different ways you may save on dental costs.
Free Dental Clinics in NYC
- For more than 50 years, the Acacia Network and its partners have been working to improve the quality of life and wellbeing of underserved populations in New York City. Acacia Network will provide dental care even if you do not have health or dental insurance coverage. Dental services offered at Acacia Network include restorative dentistry, emergency surgery, and preventive checkups and cleanings.
|NYC Health Community Health Center
- The NYC Health Community Health Center is part of the integrated New York healthcare system, the largest public health system nationwide. This clinic seeks to extend its comprehensive health services equally to all New Yorkers, regardless of their ability to pay. NYC Health believes that by working closely with the community, they can enhance and safeguard health in the fullest sense; the total physical and psychosocial wellbeing of the community.
- NYC Health uses public funds to provide comprehensive dental care to the underprivileged, immigrant, and uninsured populations. The clinic accepts both Medicaid and private insurance, but no one gets turned away. Some dental services offered include cleanings, root canals, tooth extractions, restorations, extractions, and fillings.
|Callen-Lorde - Brooklyn
- Callen Lorde provides routine dental care and comprehensive oral, head, and neck examinations, diagnosis, and treatment.
- When it comes to your oral health, Callen-Lorde's team of dental professionals is attentive and empathetic and strives to deliver pain-free dental care. Callen-Lorde provides complete preventive and issue-focused dental services to promote, preserve, maintain, and optimize your oral health. Cleanings, root canals, crowns, and dentures are just a few of the services availed.
- The dental care staff communicates and coordinates with your primary care provider to cover all of your dental needs. The clinic accepts Medicaid and ADAP Plus plans. Uninsured patients are treated for free at the non-profit, government-supported dental facility.
|Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center is a teaching facility that offers free and affordable dental care. The teaching facility also has ongoing clinical trials. The Department of Dentistry at Montefiore Medical Center is dedicated to comprehensively treating diseases and conditions of the mouth, jaws, teeth, and face.
- In addition to root canal therapy, periodontal therapy, and implant dentistry, the clinic also performs dental services under IV sedation and general anesthesia for those who may be uncomfortable with the process.
- The clinic seeks to restore and preserve each patient's health and wellness while serving the community through its dentistry outreach programs. Montefiore Medical Group also offers specialized care in orthodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, reconstructive and preventive dentistry.
How to Find Free Dental Clinics Near You
You can find free dental clinics around you through:
Dental schools such as NYU College of Dentistry and Columbia University College of Dental Medicine provide free and low-cost dental services as an incentive for training their students. Certified and seasoned dentists supervise the student dentists.
Dental clinics periodically initiate or participate in dental clinical trials. Most of these trails allow you to participate for free.
You can browse United Way's local chapters to locate free clinics around you.
Government websites such as HHS can also direct you to free dental clinics around you. Looking across these platforms can be a bit time-consuming; that is why DoNotPay is here to help you.
How to Find Free Clinics Around You With DoNotPay
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to find free dental clinics:
- Search "dentist" on DoNotPay.
- Enter your current address, so we can find the clinic nearest to you.
- Select whether you would like to ask a question about your eligibility, receive a quote for a specific procedure, or set up an appointment.
And that's it! DoNotPay will contact the clinic on your behalf and get back to you with the information you requested.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Reach out to us today to find the nearest free clinic!