How To Find A Free Dental Clinic In NC Quickly And Easily
Finding a is a great way for thrifty North Carolinians to obtain the dental care they need while remaining within their budgets. With the average American spending about $1,000 per year on dental care, it's worth the effort to spend a little time securing free dental care.
If you find yourself wondering if free dental clinics even exist, then prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise! In just a few clicks, you can learn about all the free and low-cost dental care options in the Tarheel State. Read on to discover how you can find a quickly and easily.
Does Free Dental Care Even Exist?
Yes! Fortunately, there are free dental care options for qualifying North Carolina residents with fixed or limited incomes. Here are some of the avenues you can explore if you are seeking free dental care in North Carolina.
Clinics Within The North Carolina Department For Health And Human Services
Safety Net Dental Clinics are non-profit dental clinics in North Carolina that offer care to low-income residents. Safety Net Dental Clinics are available across North Carolina and typically accept the following:
- Health Choice for Children
You can also look to dental schools in NC for cheap dentistry.
Dental Education Providers
Facilities that offer educational programs in the field of dentistry may offer free or low-cost dental care to area residents. Dental treatment is provided by dental students in training and supervised by experienced dentists.
Here are some dental education providers that may offer low-cost dental care:
|University of North Carolina (UNC)||Ground Floor, Tarrson Hall
101 Manning Dr
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
Open 6 - 9 pm most Wednesdays
|Durham Technical Community College||Contact for times, locations and dates 919-536-7200|
North Carolina is home to a number of leading research universities, such as Duke and University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. You could receive by serving as a participant in a clinical trial or research study at one of these locations. At the same time, you play a valuable role in advancing scientific research.
How To Find A Free Dental Clinic In NC On Your Own
Free dental care in North Carolina is available for qualifying residents. To uncover free dental care options, you need to set aside some time to explore available resources in your area. Here are the steps you can take to find a on your own.
- Visit the North Carolina Public Division of Health website at publichealth.nc.gov
- Go to the Oral Health Resources within the Department of Public Health Page
- Click on the "For Individuals and Families" tab
- Click on "Safety Net Dental Clinics" and then "Find Your Local Clinic"
- Using the interactive map, click on your county to receive a list of Safety Net Dental providers in your area.
- Contact the facilities listed to inquire about eligibility and appointment scheduling.
- If you don't see any facilities listed for your county, go back to the map and click on neighboring counties.
What Are Some Other Steps To Take If You Can't Find A Free Dental Clinic In NC?
Sometimes, you may have a difficult time securing free dental care using the steps above. If that is the case, you can try some of the various options outlined below:
- Check the free dental care options available on the North Carolina Dental Society website
- Call your local Department of Social Services to inquire about free dental care. If you can't get through, try calling 1-800-662-7030.
- Call the North Carolina Medicaid office at 1-888-245-0179 to outline your need for free dental services.
How To Find A Free Dental Clinic In NC With The Help Of DoNotPay
Hours of free time to make phone calls and track down free dental clinics is a luxury most people in North Carolina simply don't have. Fortunately, DoNotPay makes finding a free dental clinic in NC as easy as 1-2-3. Here's how you can use the DoNotPay app to find a free dental clinic in North Carolina:
- Search "dentist" on DoNotPay.
- Enter your current address, so we can find the clinic nearest to you.
- Select whether you would like to ask a question about your eligibility, receive a quote for a specific procedure, or set up an appointment.
You might be shocked to learn that's all you need to do! DoNotPay takes care of everything else for you. They will contact the free clinic on your behalf and get back to you with the information you requested. In just three simple steps, DoNotPay can help you find the free dental care you need in North Carolina!
DoNotPay Offers Quick, Affordable Solutions For Nearly All Types Of Dental Needs
After you see how easy it is to use DoNotPay to find a free dental clinic, you may wonder if you can use DoNotPay to help you find clinical trial opportunities, free implants, or other specialty services. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you accomplish ALL of these goals.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help You Make Smart Financial Decisions?
Helping people learn to find free dental clinics is just one small way DoNotPay can have a positive impact on your life. From boosting your savings to maximizing your free time, DoNotPay can help you accomplish thousands of tasks quickly and easily. Use it to:
- Locate and apply for available scholarships
- Learn how you can reduce your property taxes
- Seek compensation for robocalls
- Learn to sue anyone in small claims court
- Find and claim missing money you are owed
- Dispute unpaid parking tickets
- Learn how to file a complaint
- Find out how to manage your unpaid bills
- Schedule appointments with the DMV
- Request compensation for a delayed airline flight
As you fly through DoNotPay's easy steps, you may find yourself wishing you would have started using DoNotPay years ago. By helping you overcome life's time-consuming challenges with ease, DoNotPay puts valuable time back into your day and dollars back in your pocket. We invite you to sign up today to discover what you have been missing with DoNotPay!