How to Find a Free Dental Clinic in Des Moines Using DoNotPay
One of the main reasons most U.S. citizens do not get regular dental care is the high cost involved. For a typical routine cleaning, you may end up paying $200 or more. Dental services such as filling cavities, dentures, and braces can cost you several hundred dollars if not thousands.
Dental care becomes even more challenging for those with limited income, retired, or no dental insurance. Fortunately, with research, patience, and luck, you may end up finding free or low-cost dental care. With the affordable dental clinic being limited, you may end up spending a lot of time and money while trying to locate one.
Due to this, DoNotPay has created a database of all the country's free or low-cost dental clinics. In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about the . You will also learn how our dental clinic product can help you find a free dental clinic, learn about eligibility, request a quote, book an appointment or contact the clinic on your behalf.
Free or Low-Cost Dental Care in Des Moines
offer help to low-income families, residents with no dental coverage, the disabled, the elderly, and others. These clinics provide dental services such as:
- Teeth cleaning
- Root canals
- X Rays
- Comprehensive exams
Two of the main free or low-cost dental clinics you can find in Des Moines are PHC and Dental Connections. The primary mission of Primary Health Care (PHC) is to provide healthcare and supportive services to the residents of Iowa. Dental Connections offer equal access to quality dental services through community outreach and meaningful patient connections.
|PHC||B. Engebretsen Medical and Dental Clinic||2353 SE 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50320
|Mercy Family Practice Residency Clinic||250 Laurel Street
Des Moines, IA 50314
|University Avenue||1200 University Avenue,
Des Moines, IA 50314
You can find their dental clinic in Suite 100 (West Entrance).
|Dental Connections||Des Moines Health Center||1111 9th Street, Suite 190 Des Moines, IA 50314||(319) 356-1513|
How to Find Free or Low-Cost Dental Services Near You
Hunting for a cheap dentist near you can be a frustrating task, especially if you are looking for a clinic that offers an exemplary quality of work. Luckily, there are several tips and ways to locate free or low-cost dental services in Des Moines.
- Take advantage of low-cost clinics. Low-cost health care facilities are mainly run or funded by the local government. While these clinics do not provide comprehensive dental care services, they are still a good choice for minor dental treatments, including dental crowns, fillings, root canals, and simple cleanings. Therefore, local, low-cost clinics should be your best option if your budget is tight.
- Consider the available low-income options. Low-income families can acquire free or low-cost dental services from health care facilities such as HRSA. These health centers are federally funded, enabling them to offer discounted or free dental care to struggling families. Nonprofit programs such as Dental Lifeline Network and Remote Area Medical offer low-cost dental care for families with special needs and low income. Visit toothwisdom.org to locate affordable dental clinics if you live on a low income.
- Look for dental schools. There are multiple accredited dental schools in the U.S. These institutions contain graduating dentists who work under the supervision of their professors and professional dentists. You can take advantage of the low-cost dental services offered in these schools. As these schools are accredited, you do not have to worry about the quality of dental services offered by the practitioners.
- Search for student discounts or promotional rates. Some dentists may find it reasonable to offer students or children promotional rates or additional discounts.
Finding health facilities that offer free or low-cost dental services in Des Moines can be challenging. It is essential to look for a third party that will assist you in quickly locating a low-cost dental clinic. Below is how you can use DoNotPay’s Dental Clinic products to find an affordable dental clinic near you.
How to Find Free or Low-Cost Dental Clinic in Des Moines Using DoNotPay
Our dental clinic product can help you find free or low-cost dental clinics, contact the facility, and book an appointment on your behalf. Below are the simple steps to follow:
- Search "dentist" on DoNotPay.
- Enter your current address, so we can find the clinic nearest to you.
- Select whether you would like to ask a question about your eligibility, receive a quote for a specific procedure, or set up an appointment.
And that's it! DoNotPay will contact the clinic on your behalf and get back to you with the information you asked for.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Our dental product can help you solve other issues, including:
- Learning more about free dental clinics
- Locate a cheap dentist if you do not have medical coverage
- Learn more about affordable dental care
Contact us today to find a free or low-cost dental clinic in Des Moines at the click of a button!