How to Easily Request a Credit Limit Increase With First Access
Are you interested in increasing your First Access credit card limit? Increasing your credit limit can actually be beneficial. Not only does increasing your limit give you more opportunities to make purchases, but it also reduces your risk of maxing out and can even improve your credit score.
But what many consumers find out is that increasing their credit limit isn't always the easiest task. Credit card issuers often speak vaguely about the options for a credit limit increase. On top of that, there are certain requirements that a cardholder must meet if they want to increase their chances of increasing their credit limit.
Here at , we believe that all consumers should be able to easily request a credit limit increase, no matter who your credit card issuer is. If you have a First Access credit card and want to increase your limit, read on to learn how you can request a limit increase on your own and why using DoNotPay's product is the best choice.
About First Access
First Access is a visa card designed for consumers who have less-than-perfect credit. If you're looking to rebuild your credit score, a First Access credit card could be a good option for you. Their credit application is simple, and cardholders will be able to enjoy the benefits of their card online and in stores.
There are a few things that consumers should keep in mind when applying for a First Access credit card.
- First Access's annual percentage rate is 34.9%.
- There is a one-time program fee of $95.
- There is an annual fee of $75 for the first year and $48 after that.
Who Is Eligible to Request a Credit Limit Increase?
If you have a First Access credit card, you may be wondering whether you're eligible to request a credit limit increase. There are certain periods where a cardholder will be most successful at getting a limit increase. There are also certain behaviors that a credit card issuer will look for when awarding an increase to a cardholder.
Credit Limit Increase Ineligibility
There are typically a few things that will make a cardholder ineligible for a credit limit increase. This includes:
- Individuals who recently opened their First Access credit card
- Individuals who have a secured credit card
- Those who have just had a credit limit increase or decrease
Factors That Credit Issuers Consider
There are a variety of factors that credit card issuers will consider before issuing a credit limit increase. These factors include:
- Whether you have any delinquencies on your account
- Your credit history
- Credit utilization rate
- Hard inquiries
How to Request a First Access Credit Limit Increase on Your Own
First Access does not offer a way for you to request a credit limit increase online. However, First Access does offer to review your account for a credit limit increase if you're a cardholder who has had your account open for at least a year. If you choose to increase your credit limit with them, a 20% fee amount of the increase will be applied to your credit card.
To directly ask for a limit increase, you can also call the Bank of Missouri's customer service number, which is (888)-267-7980. It's important to note that credit limit increase approvals may take a few minutes for approval but can take up to 30 days to get a final decision.
Easily Request a Credit Limit Increase With DoNotPay
Requesting a credit limit increase certainly doesn't have to be hard. DoNotPay is here to help you formally request a credit limit increase with First Access. We are fast, easy, and successful. What's even better is that there's little that you need to do on your end. All you need to do is provide us with a few details and wait for a response right from the comfort of your own home.
Through DoNotPay's Credit Limit Increase product, we'll handle the request for you and make sure your credit score isn't affected without your permission.
How Does It Work?
We'll ask you a few questions about your current card, income, employment status, and more and send a formal request to your credit provider to ask for a limit increase.
Here's how you can get started:
- Go to the Credit Limit Increase product on DoNotPay.
- Select which type of card you own and your credit provider.
- Tell us more about your card, such as when you first created this card, your current credit limit, what you would like your new limit to be, your card number, and whether you've missed past payments.
- Tell us more about your current income and expenses and why you would like to request a limit increase.
- Indicate whether you want to allow hard inquiries to be made into your credit history. Upload a copy of your ID and provide your e-signature
- Submit your task. DoNotPay will deliver the request letter on your behalf. You should hear back from the card provider with confirmation or a request for more information within a few weeks.
Sounds easy, right? Credit card issuers are often vague about the process of a limit increase and usually want you to get on the phone and talk with a representative.
DoNotPay also works with other credit facilities like:
|Bank of America
At DoNotPay, our goal is to simplify the process for you and submit your request for an increase as quickly and easily as possible. today to get started.