How to Process Your Extreme Rebate Claim
Rebates can be an effective way to reduce the overall cost of purchases. As their name implies, takes this concept to the extreme with the potential of receiving a rebate of up to 100% of the cost of certain purchases. However, the benefit of a rebate only comes when you complete the detailed steps needed to obtain it.
With over $500 million in rebates unclaimed each year, companies benefit from consumers' lack of time and frustration with rebate processes. So, how can you reap the rewards of rebates without the hassle? DoNotPay is here to help.
How Do Rebates Work?
There are various rebate programs across and even within companies. The common thread of all is that consumers pay full price for a product or service at the time of purchase with the promise of a return of a portion of that purchase price once specific criteria are met.
You may be thinking the concept sounds simple enough so why aren't more rebate claims being processed? In some instances, it's because the rebate process is not clear. Customers aren't sure what to do or miss a deadline for submission. For others, the process may be lengthy and time-consuming, so customers decide it's not worth it. Some people just have more important things to do and it gets put off until it's forgotten altogether.
Why Do Companies Offer Rebates?
You would think it would be so much simpler just to reduce the price of an item upfront to entice customers to purchase, so why do companies bother with rebates? The following are a few of the many reasons companies offer rebates:
- The promise of a great deal may make a customer choose one company over another at a similar price.
- A rebate can help customers make a more environmentally friendly choice than they would have otherwise.
- A customer may come in for one product based on a rebate offer and then choose a more expensive product instead.
- Most consumers won't actually process their rebates, saving companies money while still making a sale.
While there are many reasons a company may offer a rebate, making sure that you receive the rebate on the product you purchased is more important than why the company offered it in the first place. DoNotPay is here to help make sure you do.
How to Process Extreme Rebate Claims
has a unique rebate program and claims process. Since Extreme Rebate doesn't have products of its own, you must purchase a qualifying product on Amazon to take part in their rebate program. However, don't make an Extreme Rebates Amazon purchase without following the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to extremerebates.com.
- Sign up to establish an account at Extreme Rebates.
- Provide all of the necessary account information.
- Browse the products available for a rebate.
- Request the product.
- Open a new browser window and go to Amazon.com.
- Purchase the item on Amazon at full price.
- Note your Amazon order ID number.
- Submit your Amazon order ID through your Extreme Rebates account.
- Choose whether to have your rebate applied to a bank card or Paypal.
Though the process requires quite a few steps, Extreme Rebate boasts a 100% rebate on many items. That doesn't mean your time isn't valuable - even with a 100% rebate. You can have the best of both worlds - a great rebate deal and your valuable time.
Don't Want to DIY Your Rebate Claims?
With enough tenacity and time, you can get through the steps outlined above and receive your Extreme Rebate rebates. However, is that what you want to do? You have a million other tasks and people vying for your attention so why spend more time than necessary on a rebate claim when you have a life to live and DoNotPay is available to make it quicker, easier, and more successful?
Here's how it works with the help of DoNotPay:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online, depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days.
DoNotPay Helps With Other Rebates
Now that your Extreme Rebate claim is well underway, you may have other rebates you are dreading processing. DoNotPay can help with those also. DoNotPay can help with practically any rebate claim, regardless of the size of the company or claim, including these:
|Menards Rebate||Home Depot Rebate||About Rebate|
|Goodyear Tire Rebate||Michelin Tire Rebate||Mass Save Rebates|
|New Car Rebates||Verizon Rebate Center||Macy’s Rebates|
That's Not All: DoNotPay Can Help With More
DoNotPay loves to help make your rebate claim process easier, but that's not all DoNotPay can do to take the aggravation out of everyday tasks. DoNotPay can free you up to do more of the things you enjoy by also helping with things like:
- Senior living assistance
- Reporting animal abuse
- Printing quality photos from home
- Obtaining a marriage certificate
- Jury duty excuses
- Closing bank accounts
- And much, much more
Why use DoNotPay to help process your rebate claims and many other tasks? DoNotPay makes tasks faster, easier, and more successful. Why would you want to do it any other way?