Claim Your Staples Easy Rebate Today With DoNotPay
Every year millions of dollars in rebates go unclaimed by consumers across the country. Companies, in a multitude of industries, have taken that one little fact and used it to their advantage. Companies, such as Staples, make big rebate offers, such as 50% cashback or in-store perks, knowing that most of their offers won't be pursued, and they won't have to complete their end of the bargain. Millions of dollars are lost by customers due to not following through on the rebate process, be it because they forget to do so, they don't have all the information necessary, or they miss the rebate deadline. Staples Easy Rebate is, theoretically, easier to achieve, yet as with other rebates, most of the time it goes unclaimed for the aforementioned reasons. This is where DoNotPay comes in. DoNotPay can help you easily navigate through the process, and any rebate process, and receive the money back that you deserve.
What Are Rebates and How Do They Work?
Rebates are a valuable tool that many companies use to promote their products and services. Rebates differ from coupons and discounts in the fact that coupons and discounts are offered at the time of purchase and rebates are granted after purchase. In other words, rebates offer to motivate potential customers to purchase a product or service with the promise of a reward or compensation afterward. The rebates typically work in the following way:
- A rebate is created by a company and offered to anyone who purchases their product or service. Staples Easy Rebate is available on many products Staples offers. It is notated on the product for the customer to take note of prior to purchasing the product.
- Rebate request expiration dates (typically between 6-8 months) exist for most rebates, including Staples Easy Rebate. All requested information must be returned to the company, in this case, Staples, by the due date or the rebate request will be denied.
- Typically included in the information that is requested by the company for the rebate request:
- Request form
- Register receipt, digital receipt, or UPC code
- Send into the designated address or upload onto Staples Easy Rebate page
- Wait for a response on the rebate request (hopefully a payment)
While this process may seem easy, at times additional information is required to complete the rebate request. In addition, as was mentioned earlier, if you fail to make the submission for your request before the expiration date, or fail to include a required piece of information, your request will be denied and you will be out the amount of the rebate. Not to worry though, DoNotPay can help to ensure you have all of the information needed, submitted on time, to make sure that you receive your , and any other rebate you are eligible to receive.
How Do You Track Your Rebate?
Rebates often require anywhere from four to six weeks to hear a response. Sometimes the turnaround time can be even longer depending on the company and the process involved in approving the rebate. Tracking your rebate can often be done online, as is the case with the . In order to track your Staples Easy Rebate you follow the steps below:
- Go to the Staples website and search Easy Rebate
- Go down the page to Track Your Easy Rebates
- Input the required information to track your Staples Easy Rebate
Please keep in mind the tracking information may not provide detailed information, only general information on the status of your rebate request.
How Can DoNotPay Help?
Filing your , and ensuring you have all the information required submitted by the expiration date, can be a challenge even for the most organized of individuals. People struggle to make sure they have the information needed, have their passwords (if they are submitting their request online), and make sure it is all together and received in time to be considered. Thankfully, DoNotPay has the perfect solution to make sure that you receive your Staples Easy Rebate and any other rebate you apply for. Here is how DoNotPay works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebate offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
That is all you need to do. It really is that simple! DoNotPay will collect your information, submit your review request to Staples Easy Rebate, and you should receive your rebate in four to six weeks.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay can help you across many companies and genres of challenges you may face including the following:
|Home-depot||New car||Michelin||Mass Save AC|
DoNotPay can also help you solve other problems such as:
- Discover and apply for scholarships
- File a complaint
- Find unclaimed money
- Get free trials
- Help with bills
- Reduce property taxes
- Schedule DMV appointments