How to Remove Direct Management Inc From Your Credit Report
Are you constantly receiving calls from concerning a debt? A debt collection service can be frustrating, annoying, and sometimes abusive. In addition, you may have to deal with errors in your credit report.
A report by the Federal Trade Commission showed that 25% of consumers in the U.S. found errors in their credit reports. A credit report error can ruin your chances of getting a loan or opening a credit account.
Fixing credit scores is not easy, which is why you need the help of DoNotPay. The first robotic lawyer can write a credit dispute letter and send it to Direct Management Inc. Just sign up to begin.
About Direct Management Inc
With its offices in Mobile, Alabama, is responsible for collecting debts on behalf of creditors.
Their contact information is
|4320 Downtowner Loop South
Mobile, AL 36609
How To Dispute A Direct Management Inc Credit Report
Errors in your credit report can greatly affect your credit scores. If you have noticed an error in your credit report, you need to dispute it and improve your credit score.
The following are errors that can appear on your credit report
- Identity errors such as incorrect phone numbers, misspelled names, wrong addresses, another person's information
- Incorrect accounts such as delinquent accounts
- Inaccurate information even after correction
- Account limit errors
Take the following steps to fix your credit report.
1. File a Dispute with the Credit Reporting Company
You must file a dispute with the credit reporting company ( Experian, Equifax, TransUnion). When writing a dispute letter, ensure you include copies of all the necessary documents and clearly explain what you think is wrong.
All the different companies have different ways to file a dispute; mail, phone, phone.
If you choose to mail a dispute, ensure you include the following
- Contact information ( your address, phone number, and name as it appears in your government-issued ID
- Every mistake in the report
- Say why you want the errors removed
- Ask for the errors to be rectified
- Copy of your credit report that clearly shows the error you are disputing
Ensure you send the letter through certified mail to the credit reporting company and ask for a return receipt. A return receipt will record that the company received the letter.
The addresses for the different companies are
- Visit the Equifax credit dispute website
- Fill out the dispute form and download it from consumer finance.
- After you have filled out the dispute form, mail it alongside your letter to:
Equifax Information Services LLC
P.O. Box 740256
Atlanta, GA 30348
You can also reach out to them by phone at (866) 349-5191
- Fill out an online form, then submit it to the website
- Send you letter to:
P.O. Box 4500
Allen, TX 75013
By phone: (888) 397-3742
Consumer Dispute Center
P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016
By phone: (800) 916-8800
2. Contact the Furnisher
Reach out to the organization you owe, which provided the information to Direct Management Inc to fix the errors.
If the error on your credit report is an identity mistake, the credit card company can fix it.
3. Wait for the Credit Bureau to Respond
The credit bureaus must investigate your claims within 30 days after receiving your disputes. The company must verify the allegations with the furnisher and give you the investigation results a few days after the investigation.
4. Review the Investigation Results
The results must provide detailed information, including the furnisher who reported you to the credit bureau. The results must also show the furnisher's contact information, including name, phone number, and address.
5. Regularly Check the Status of Your Report
The information on your credit report should be corrected in a few months. However, this will depend on whether the furnisher sent updated information to the credit bureau.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Dispute a Direct Management Inc Credit
Mistakes on your credit report should not be taken lightly. You need to reach out to those responsible for removing them; however, this process isn't easy.
Also, having a collection account can stay on your report for up to 7 years, which is why you need help removing a collection account from your credit report.
DoNotPay can help remove a late payment from your credit report and file a credit dispute letter. DoNotPay can also help clean your credit report in the following steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Why Use DoNotPay to Solve the Dispute Direct Management Inc Credit Report
Dealing with is frustrating however you don't have to do it on your own.
Many people rely on DoNotPay to remove inquiries from credit reports and file debt validation letters at the comfort of their home.
In addition, DoNotPay can help you access several other services, including
- Claiming chargebacks and refunds
- Creating a power of attorney
- Get a virtual credit card for your online purchases
- Sending defamation demand letters
- Negotiating car lease payments
- File a complaint against any company
to get started!