See How You Can Contact Senator Chris Murphy
Senator Chris Murphy is Connecticut’s current serving junior senator and one of the most popular US senators since 2013. A former firearms dealer, Senator Murphy is widely known for championing the debate for gun control, especially since the Sandy Hook shooting incident of 2012 that took place a few miles from his family residence in Connecticut.
See more details about Connecticut’s junior senator and learn how you can reach Senator Chris Murphy’s phone, office addresses, and fax. Also, find out how DoNotPay helps you contact Senator Chris quickly and professionally.
Brief History of Senator Chris Murphy
Born Christopher Scott Murphy (1973 - ), Senator Chris is the current junior senator for the state of Connecticut for the past eight years. Before being elected as a senator, Chris Murphy represented the 5th district for Connecticut for a single term and also served as state congressman for Connecticut's upper and lower state house representing the 16th and 81st district respectively.
Senator Chris Murphy attended Wethersfield High School, Williams College, and the University of Connecticut School of Law.
Senator Chris Murphy Contact Information
Senator Chris Murphy has two offices:
|Office Address||Phone Number|
120 Huyshope Avenue, Suite 401
Hartford, CT 06106
136 Hart Senate Office Building.
Washington, D.C 20510
Many People Also Contact
DoNotPay helps US citizens connect with any local, state, or federal government representative across the country. Here are other political office holders serving the state of Connecticut that people can contact:
|Connecticut government representative||Office currently held|
|Connecticut’s 89th and current serving governor|
|The 109th and current serving Lieutenant Governor for the state of Connecticut.|
|Connecticut’s 25th and current serving Attorney-General|
|Connecticut’s current serving Secretary of State|
|Connecticut’s current serving senior senator in the 117th US Congress.|
|The current representative of Minnesota’s 5th district in the 117th US Congress.|
||The current dean of Connecticut’s congressional delegate and the current oldest serving representative for Connecticut’s 3rd district in the 117th US Congress|
Why Most People Contact Senator Chris Murphy
Every senator in the US offers general services to people who contact his or her offices. Here are some popular issues Senator Chris Murphy can help with:
- Issues with addiction: Senator Chris Murphy takes Connecticut's growing addiction issues seriously and provides a series of contacts for people seeking help from addiction in the form of health insurance assistance and proper rehabilitation.
- Issues with federal spending and appropriation: People also contact the governor to suggest how federal allocation can be used and areas or agencies that can serve the most benefit for residents of Connecticut.
- Home rehabilitation: Senator Chris Murphy also set aside funds for residents of Connecticut whose houses are on the brink of collapse without any means of assistance. This is a growing crisis in the state and therefore one of the most frequent reasons people seek to contact Senator Chris Murphy.
- Nomination for recognition: You can also get in touch with Senator Chris Murphy to suggest a person who you believe is deserving of a federal honor. This is usually about their community and societal impact during their lifetime.
- Federal agency assistance: The office of Senator Chris Murphy also helps residents of Connecticut reach a federal agency. Tax, immigration, judiciary system, and applications for federal loans, are some of the concerns the senator's offices can assist you with.
- Senate internship and Academy nominations: You can also contact Senator Chris Murphy to apply for an internship or nominate a person for US military academy service.
- Tour and flag requests: At the office of Senator Chris Murphy, you can request a US flag or an expository tour of the senate building.
Why Is it Difficult to Contact Senators?
Federal senators usually oversee a large district area and have busy schedules. This means if you call, you will probably experience long wait-times and only speak to an office worker. Letters and emails sent to the senators' offices may end up in the trash bin if not properly written.
Contact Senator Chris Murphy With DoNotPay
DoNotPay helps you to get across to public officers in the US. Here are the steps to use DoNotPay.
1. Search “contact representative’ on and select the Contact Your Government Representative product.
3. Tell us why you are contacting your representative, which bill or issue you’re concerned about, and what you’re urging the representative to do.
Sit back and relax! DoNotPay will deliver your message and handle the rest for you. Our bots will fill the contact forms on your legislator’s website on your behalf.