Contact Governor Lamont Easily!
Looking to contact Governor Ned Lamont, the 89th Governor of Connecticut? You can get in touch yourself using the office of the governor’s phone numbers, address, work hours, and web details provided for you in the next section. You can also choose to use DoNotPay’s swift and professional contact service and increase your chances of a response.
All About Governor Lamont
Born Edward Miner Lamont Jr. in 1954, Governor Lamont spent his early years in Washington, D.C, attended Philip Exeter Academy, and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Harvard College (1976).
Lamont also holds an MBA from Yale School of Management (1980). He became the 89th Governor of Connecticut in 2019, defeating Republican candidate Bob Stefanowski.
Connecticut Governor Contact Information
See the table below for Governor Lamont’s office address, work hours, office line, and the official website:
|1||Address||State Capitol. 210 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106.|
|2||Phone Numbers||860 524 7397 (TDD)
800 406 1527 (Toll-free)
860 566 4840 (Hartford Area)
|4||Hours||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday to Friday
Other Connecticut Officials You Can Contact
Sometimes, your issues may better suit a local or federal official to solve.
Here are other frequently contacted Connecticut government officials you can contact besides Governor Lamont:
|Connecticut public official||Post held|
|Connecticut’s current serving Lieutenant Governor|
|Connecticut’s current serving Secretary of State.|
|Connecticut’s current and 25th Attorney General|
|The current senior Senator representing the state of Connecticut in the 117th US Congress.|
|The current junior Senator representing the state of Connecticut in the 117th US Congress.|
|Dean of Connecticut’s congressional delegation and current congresswoman representing the 3rd district in the 117th US Congress|
|Connecticut’s congresswoman representing the congressional 5th district in the 117th US Congress.|
How Can Governor Lamont Help You?
Here are some of the most popular reasons people seek to get in touch with Governor Lamont:
- To apply for state-government listed job openings in Connecticut
- To seek assistance and responses from the state’s judicial arm
- To get in contact with departments and agencies within the state
- To initiate the process of vehicle registration and license renewal at the state’s Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV)
- To file a report with, or request information from Connecticut’s Taxpayer service center
- To look up a judicial case
- To reach out to Connecticut’s representatives, senators, and state house members
- To apply for Connecticut’s fishing licenses
- To look up names of people on Connecticut’s sex offender registry
- To file for unemployment and apply for unemployment benefits
You should not get in touch with the governor if you have questions about:
- Local government
- Federal laws and bills
- Issues with local businesses
Governor Lamont’s Work
Curious about Governor Lamont’s accomplishments as governor? Here’s an overview of what he has done since taking office in 2019:
- Executive Order No.1: Directed state agency and office vehicles to be more eco-friendly and reduce carbon emissions
- Executive Order No.7D: Enacted social distancing, closure of gyms, movie theaters, and recreation centers.
- Executive Order No.7II: Dismissed in-person schooling for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year
- Executive Order No.9P: Increased weekly unemployment payments to $100 for unemployed Connecticut residents
- Set $11 million aside for kids summer programs
- Free Museum Admissions for kids during Summer 2021
Why Contacting a Governor is Hard
When contacting a government official and presenting an issue, it’s important that it’s formal and delivered in the appropriate way.
Calling may take hours and you won’t even be able to speak to the governor himself. Writing an email provides a way to organize your thoughts, but this also takes a long time. DoNotPay uses the information you provide to create a formal message and helps you submit them all within minutes! See the next section on how it’s done.
Use DoNotPay To Contact Governor Lamont
1. Sign-up with DoNotPay.
2. Select which government official you want to contact.
3. Let us know why you are contacting the representative and any other pertinent information.
That’s all you need to do! DoNotPay will automatically compose your message in a formal way and send it to the appropriate legislator!
Other Things You Can Do On DoNotPay
- Send Anonymous HR Complaints
- Send Item Return Requests
- Copyright Protection
- Send Mail
- Reduce Property Taxes