How to Find Cheap Dentists in Beaumont, TX In a Breeze
Everyone defines "cheap" dentistry in their own way. Someone making $100,000 a year with good insurance may define cheap as paying dentist copays only. Someone else making $30,000 a year might define cheap as free.
Free is one term with no ambiguity or subjectivity. Free is free. Zero. Zip. Finding a c can be tough if you've never had to seek one out before.
Often dentists volunteer their services at free dental clinics. Others offer services on a sliding scale to make dentistry more affordable for the masses. But not everyone is comfortable asking for lower cost or free dental services. DoNotPay can quickly help you find both cheap and free dentists in your community without you feeling uncomfortable about it.
What Qualifies as Free or Low-Cost Dental Care?
Many people live in low-income, no-income circumstances. It's tough finding that extra money to cover dental expenses like an emergency root canal, filling or even an annual check-up. Finding affordable dentistry with no insurance often takes a back seat to putting food on the table.
Many people are on Federal and state programs that help medically. However, it often takes a bit more digging to find the necessary resources for dental care as not all medical programs offer oral care.
Beaumont Free or Low-Cost Dental Resources
|Clinic||Address||Phone Number||Other Information|
|Lamar Institute of Technology Student Dental Hygiene Clinic||855 E Lavaca
Beaumont TX 77705
|409-880-8860||Call for insurance guidelines regarding patient acceptance.|
|Ubi Caritas Health Ministries - Legacy Community Health Services||4450 Highland Ave
Beaumont TX 77705
|409-832-1942||Accepts uninsured clients.|
|Beaumont/Port Arthur Community Medical Center||8455 Ninth Ave Suite B
Port Arthur TX 77642
|409-724-7462||Accepts uninsured, underinsured and low-income clients.|
|Legacy Community Health Center-Central Beaumont||450 North 11th St. Beaumont, TX 77702||409-242-2577||Accepts uninsured patients only.|
|DentaQuest Medicaid Providers||Medicaid dental plan: 800-516-0165
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) dental plan: 800-508-6775
Adults and children: 7-1-1 (TDD/TTY toll-free)
|Accepts Medicaid and CHIP only.|
Who Qualifies for Free or Low-Cost Dental Care?
Every clinic has its own eligibility guidelines depending on what kind of Federal or state program it accepts. You also can call the United Way's information number (211) to find specific details on:
- Medicaid: adults and children through Children's Medicaid or the Children's Health Insurance Program.
- Medicare: only covers medically necessary oral care treatment like gum surgery. Dental benefits are not included.
- Uninsured: adults and children of all ages without any insurance qualify for most free or low-cost dental care.
- Underinsured: many times adults and children are covered through medical insurance that has little or no dental coverage. These are considered underinsured patients. Most qualify for at least a sliding scale or free dental care.
The Affordable Care Act Dental Plans
For those looking for dental insurance through the Affordable Care Act, you have a choice of purchasing dental insurance when you purchase a medical plan or through a "stand-alone" dental plan:
- High plans have higher premiums but lower deductibles and copays.
- Low plans have lower premiums but higher deductibles and copays.
Either way, ask your clinic how it handles ACA dental insurance. It may be categorized as underinsured and allow you to obtain oral care on a sliding scale.
Here's How You Find Free Dental Care in Beaumont, TX Using DoNotPay
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to find in 3 easy steps:
- Search "dentist" on DoNotPay.
- Enter your current address, so we can find the clinic nearest to you.
- Select whether you would like to ask a question about your eligibility, receive a quote for a specific procedure, or set up an appointment.
What could be easier than 3 steps? DoNotPay will contact the clinic on your behalf and get back to you with the information you need!
Why Use DoNotPay to Find Free or Low-Cost Dental Care in Beaumont
- Fast—Hone in on the dental care information you want in Beaumont without spending hours searching websites.
- Easy—Stop wading through website forms that ask for too much information. DoNotPay makes things simple.
- Successful—Get your free or low-cost dental care locations, eligibility guidelines, procedure quote, even set up your appointment.
Free or affordable dental care information that you can use in your local Beaumont community is just a few clicks away. This is why consumers use DoNotPay to find the dental resources that put you in touch with the right dental clinic right away.
DoNotPay Can Help You Solve More Than Dental Care Issues
Are you looking for other issues to resolve? DoNotPay is the go-to resource to help with everyday issues like:
- Setting DMV appointments
- Cutting property taxes
- Bill help
- Free trials
- Finding money
- Filing complaints
- Finding and applying for scholarships
DoNotPay helps you open up your time for the things you enjoy most instead of spending hours going through websites and forms that get you nowhere fast. is quick and easy!