The Simplest Way To Cancel The Athletic Is DoNotPay
The Athletic is a website for sports news that covers national and local stories in 47 North American cities and the United Kingdom.
If you no longer need the information provided by the website, DoNotPay will help you cancel your The Athletic subscription in a few clicks on any device.
How To Cancel The Athletic by Yourself
To cancel The Athletic by yourself, you first need to determine the platform via which you subscribed to the service. There are four possible ways you could have subscribed to The Athletic:
- Via the website
- Through an in-app purchase on iOS
- Via an in-app purchase on Android
- By sending an email
|Can You Cancel The Athletic Cancel Via||Yes/No|
|App for iOS||Yes|
|App for Android||Yes|
How To Cancel The Athletic if You Subscribed Using the Website
If you subscribed to The Athletic via the website, you can cancel your membership by following the steps below:
- Log in to your The Athletic account
- Go to Your Account settings
- Select Subscription
- Click on Cancel Subscription
- Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation
Canceling The Athletic on iOS
You can cancel The Athletic on your Apple device by doing the following:
- Access the settings panel of the The Athletic app
- Click on Manage Account
- Select Manage Subscriptions
- Tap on The Athletic Subscription and click Cancel
You can also do so by accessing your device’s Settings. Follow the steps below to cancel The Athletic:
- Go to Settings on your Apple device
- Click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Select The Athletic
- Click on Cancel
How To Unsubscribe From The Athletic on Your Android Device
If you bought The Athletic subscription via the Play Store, you can follow these steps to cancel it:
- Go to the Google Play app
- Tap on Subscriptions in the menu
- Select The Athletic from the list of your apps
- Click on Cancel
How To Cancel The Athletic via Email
Canceling The Athletic via email is also possible. Follow the instructions below to terminate your subscription:
- Write an email stating you want to cancel your The Athletic subscription
- Send the email to email@example.com
- Request they send you a confirmation email
How To Cancel The Athletic the Fast Way—With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the best platform for canceling any service because we don’t like to waste anyone’s time. If you don’t want to go through the complicated cancellation process yourself, DoNotPay will simplify it for you.
We will cancel your subscription within 48 hours upon your request and send you a confirmation email. All you need to do is sign up for our platform and follow the guide below:
- Look for the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in The Athletic as the service you want us to cancel
- Confirm the cancellation
That’s the whole process—three steps, and you’re done!
We’re not finished, though—DoNotPay can help you cancel a whole bunch of services related to sports if you don’t want to go through the trouble of canceling them yourself. Here are some of them:
Monitor Your Subscriptions With DoNotPay’s Help
How much you spend on monthly subscriptions? Someone did the research—it turns out that 84% of Americans spend $240 a month on subscriptions they forgot all about.
If you’re worried that you might be one of the Americans who waste money on forgotten subscriptions, DoNotPay can help you. We will monitor your subscriptions on your behalf after you sign up for our platform and connect your email address or bank account with DoNotPay.
- Find all the services you’re subscribed to
- Discover the ones that you don’t use and highlight them
- Cancel all the subscriptions you don’t use after you give us your permission
How Will The Athletic Show Up on Your Bank Statement?
The Athletic may show up on your bank statement as:
|THE ATHLETIC SAN FRANCISCO||THEATHLETIC.COM SAN FRANCISCO||THEATHLETIC.COM 4158917354|
Has The Athletic Violated Your Rights? Sue It in Small Claims Court
DoNotPay is called the world’s first robot lawyer for a good reason! We help our users fight for their rights in small claims court. DoNotPay was honored with the ABA Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, so you can rest assured that we won’t let you down.
Our app can help you get up to $10,000 in a small claim, but that depends on your state’s small claims rules.
After you sign up for DoNotPay, we will:
- Ask you for all the necessary information about your case
- Collect all the data concerning your claim
- Fill out the claim on your behalf
- Generate a script to make a stronger case in court
- Tell you what to do if the defendant doesn’t show up
Explore DoNotPay’s Products and Save Both Time and Money
Are you sick and tired of spending ages on the phone with customer support trying to get more info about how to return a faulty product and get a refund? Maybe you’d like to cancel memberships you don’t use but can’t find that unsubscribe button anywhere? DoNotPay can help you sort out all of these issues in a jiffy!
That’s Not All!
The first thing you’ll notice when you open DoNotPay is that you can use our app for almost anything.
Do you wish to enter raffles or sweepstakes? Are you interested in applying for paid clinical trials and earning some cash? Would you like to send mail without going to the post office? You’re in the right place!