Here Is How To Cancel Protect America Hassle-Free
Protect America is a home security company with 25 years of experience. Other than home security products, they offer GPS, home automation, and surveillance products.
They’ve been rated as the best home security service on many review sites. Ever since Brinks Home Security acquired over 100,000 of their customers, many users are looking for a way to terminate their contracts. Thanks to DoNotPay, canceling Protect America is easier than ever.
How Does the Protect America Cancellation Work?
Having a contract with a home security company is not as simple as having a subscription for a service. When you sign a contract with Protect America, you sign up for 36 months of service. After the initial term ends, you can either renew your contract or cancel it.
If you decide to cancel, the company requires you to return all the original equipment to Protect America, Inc and pay the return postage.
They offer a transfer option for customers who cannot complete the term after signing the contract. The transfer option allows customers to move the equipment and service to a trusted friend, family member, or acquaintance, instead of terminating the contract.
How To Cancel Protect America on Your Own
If you decided to terminate your contract with Protect America, consult the following table for possible options:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Protect America via Phone
To cancel Protect America via phone, you must:
- Dial 800-951-9111
- Choose Option 4
- Ask the customer support to cancel your contract and follow their instructions
Keep in mind that if you decide to terminate your contract before the end of the initial term, they will charge you for the whole term without issuing a pro rata refund.
Another important point to keep in mind is that the contract renewal is automatic. If you fail to cancel it after they notify you, your contract will be renewed for at least one more month.
Cancel Protect America Using DoNotPay
On their website, Protect America states that customers should call to discuss and cancel their contract. Their former customers complain mostly about the inconvenient cancellation process. They claim that phone queues are too long, and it sometimes takes hours to get a hold of a customer service representative.
Some users keep receiving phone calls from the company long after they terminate their contracts.
It doesn’t surprise that Protect America’s customers are looking for a better cancellation method. DoNotPay offers an easy way out—a feature that can help you cancel Protect America without any trouble.
To start the process, access DoNotPay from any and follow these steps:
- Select the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter Protect America in the provided text box
- Hit Submit
We will notify you as soon as our AI bots finalize your cancellation.
Look Into Some Alternative Home Security Systems
You can cancel Protect America and still have a safe home, office, or apartment.
Explore some of these home security systems once you successfully cancel your contract with Protect America:
|Home Security System||Pricing||Features|
|Abode||$20/month or $200/year||
|Vivint||Starts at $29.99/month||
|Frontpoint||Starts at $44.99/month||
Monitor Your Subscriptions With DoNotPay
We waste time and money on various subscriptions. An average American spends more than $300 on unused services.
To stop wasting money, you can allow DoNotPay to track your subscriptions and cancel unused ones immediately. Do this by connecting your bank account or email to your DoNotPay account. Once you decide what service you no longer want to use, you can cancel it using our Find Hidden Money feature.
Use DoNotPay’s Assistance for Mind-Numbing Daily Tasks
If you no longer use your Google Drive Storage, we will cancel it for you.
Access DoNotPay from a and explore our other features convenient for handling various administrative issues. We can help you with:
- Bypassing phone verification process for any service
- Handling credit card complications
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Signing up for free trials without risks
- Blocking spam SMS
- Connecting with your imprisoned loved ones
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Regulating bills you are unable to pay
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Getting even with robocalls
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Setting up a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Requesting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Finding unclaimed property and claiming it
- Filing warranty claims
- Waiving college application fees
- Obtaining refunds from any company
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Connecting with customer service reps without waiting
- Protecting your work against copyright violation
- Canceling other subscriptions and memberships