Cancel New York Life in Under Five Minutes
New York Life Insurance Company (NYLIC) is an insurance company that takes 73rd place by its total revenue on the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations. This makes it the second-largest life insurance company in the United States.
NYLIC’s most popular product is their whole life insurance—a lifelong insurance policy that increases cash value over time. With NYLIC, you can also get a term, universal, variable, or other insurance types.
Despite being successful according to its high rankings, the company still has negative reviews. If you want a better deal than the one you have with NYLIC, you should learn how to cancel your membership. We can help you cancel NYLIC with a few clicks on your device!
New York Life’s Cancellation Policy
NYLIC has scarce information about their cancellation policy. The method of canceling your life insurance, in general, will depend on the type of insurance policy you purchased. A whole life insurance policy is more complicated to cancel than a term life insurance policy.
How To Cancel New York Life Insurance by Yourself
NYLIC gives you three options to cancel your insurance policy. You can do it by:
- Emailing them
- Calling their customer support
- Contacting your agent directly through the online platform
Cancel Your New York Life Membership via Email
You can email the company by visiting their Contact Us page on the website. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Contact Us page
- Enter your personal information
- Type in the subject and a short statement about wanting to cancel
- Click on Submit
Cancel New York Life Over the Phone
Call the company’s customer service to cancel your membership, but keep in mind that you’ll wait on hold because the company often experiences heavy call volumes and long wait times. Here’s how to cancel New York Life via phone:
- Call the company at 1-800-225-5695
- Tell the representative who picks up that you want to cancel
- Follow the instructions they provide
- Remind them to send you an email verification
If you want to avoid long wait times, you can use DoNotPay to jump the phone queue for any company’s customer service. DoNotPay will wait for you and notify you once there’s an available agent on the line for you.
Cancel Your New York Life Insurance via Online Platform for Finding Agents
You can cancel your membership by contacting your insurance agent directly. You can search for agents via the platform by location and agent’s last name. Here’s how to find your agent and cancel New York Life directly:
- Go to the New York Life contact page
- Click on Start Your Search
- Enter the required information
- Hit Search
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
How To Cancel New York Life the Easy Way With DoNotPay
If you want to cancel your New York Life Insurance in the least complicated way, we’re here. With DoNotPay, canceling is a simple process that takes up to five minutes and a few clicks. All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your and do the following:
- Create an account or log in if you already have one
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Inform our chatbot that New York Life is the service you want us to cancel
And that’s it—three steps that will cancel your membership in two days! We will inform you via email after the cancellation is verified.
After you’ve canceled your life insurance, you might want to cancel your health insurance as well. DoNotPay can help you cancel:
How Will New York Life Charges Appear on My Bank Statement?
This is how NYLIC’s charges might appear on your bank statement:
|AUTOMATIC, NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. PPD||NewYorkLife-AARP INSURANCE PPD ID: 1951985500|
|NEWYORKLIFE-AARP INSURANCE||NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. PPD ID: 8135582869|
|NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM.||NYLIFE FINANCIAL INSPAYMENT|
|NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. 0002100002||NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. 14 721 528|
|NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. 14 463 207||NEW YORK LIFE CABS|
|ACH Electronic Debit - NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM.||NEW YORK LIFE CABS PPD ID: 9301533900|
|NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. 24 728 805||NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. PPD ID: 1135582869|
|NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. 14 463 190||NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. 39 140 409 JUSTIN E RIDDLE|
|NYLIFE FINANCIAL INSPAYMENT PPD ID: 1133044743||NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. 24 728 806|
|NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. 14 463 200||NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM.|
|NEW YORK LIFE INS. PREM. 24 220 145 GILBERT LAND + LIVESTO||NewYorkLife-AARP|
|New York Life Insurance||Newyorklife-aarp|
We Can Monitor Your Unused Subscriptions for Services That You’re Not Aware Of
Subscribing to a variety of online services in America is a routine, so it’s no wonder that 84% of Americans spend around $240 on subscriptions each month. What’s shocking about this information is that the survey revealed that people weren’t aware of their spending. DoNotPay can help you if you’re among the 84%.
After you connect your email and bank account with our app, we will:
- Make a list of all the services you’re subscribed to
- Mark those that you don’t use
- Cancel them with your permission
DoNotPay Is Here To Make Other Life Matters Easier for You
See what else we can assist you with by opening our app in your .
With DoNotPay by your side, you can:
- Drop any subscription or membership
- Extend deadlines for bills you can't pay
- Appeal parking tickets anywhere in the U.S.
- Start free trials without the risk of auto-renewal
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Find the best clinical trials
- Block spam texts on any device
- Fight speeding tickets
- Sue any company or an individual in small claims court
- Solve your credit card issues
- Dispute a traffic ticket in any city
- Get a hold of a customer service representative without waiting
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Get a refund from any company
- Sue robocallers and get money in the process
- Get rid of spam emails for good
- Get a refund or compensation from airlines
- Make an appointment with the DMV without waiting for days on end