How To Cancel Massage Heights in Just a Few Easy Steps
Massage Heights is a company that offers massages and skincare services to its customers.
It has more than 100 locations throughout the U.S., and it’s constantly expanding.
The company has had some unfavorable reviews, regardless of its success. If you feel like Massage Heights failed your expectations, too, and no longer want to be a paying customer, we can help you drop them and keep your money for yourself.
How To Cancel Massage Heights on Your Own
If you’re no longer satisfied with Massage Heights services, you can cancel your membership by:
- Writing an email
- Contacting them on their website
- Contacting them over the phone
Cancel Massage Heights via Email
You may cancel your Massage Heights membership in these three steps:
- Write an email asking Massage Heights to cancel your membership
- Include your personal details along with the date of starting the contract
- Send the email to: email@example.com
Cancel Massage Heights on Their Website
To cancel the Massage Heights services via their online form, do the following:
- Find your local Massage Heights club on this page and click on Website
- Tap on the Contact us button
- Fill out the form—your full name, email, phone number—and let them know you want to cancel your membership
- Hit Submit
Cancel Massage Heights via Phone
If you opt for the option of canceling over the phone, follow the next four steps:
- Find your city on this page
- Call the number that’s assigned to your local club
- Wait on the line for as long as it takes for an agent to pick up
- Tell them that you want to cancel your membership and give them all the information they require
- Ask them to send you an email confirming that your membership has ended
With DoNtoPay, there’s no more waiting on hold for hours. Find out how you can jump the phone queue for any company when dialing customer service reps.
These options are the only ones that Massage Heights offer, but they might come with potential problems. The company could take days or weeks to cancel your membership, which might lead to another monthly charge. Fortunately, our app can cancel the subscription for you.
How To Cancel Massage Heights Membership With DoNotPay
Having DoNotPay as your assistant will save you a great amount of money. You can cancel your Massage Heights membership by contacting the company directly, or you can let DoNotPay do it for you fast and easy. With just a few clicks on your smartphone or tablet, your cancellation will be over in mere seconds. Follow these straightforward steps to cancel your membership:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter Massage Heights as the service you’re canceling
We will cancel your membership in 48 hours and send you an email confirming your cancellation.
Can You Cancel With
Can You Get a Refund With Massage Heights?
The Massage Heights website doesn’t have any information regarding the company’s refund policy. That said, user complaints on various forums suggest that it’s next-to-impossible to get a refund from Massage Heights. Before you request a refund, be sure to find out what your consumer rights for refunds are. If you have issues with other services, DoNotPay can help you request a refund in a few simple steps.
What Are the Alternatives to Massage Heights?
If you’re displeased with Massage Heights, you might want to consider some other options. The best massage services out there are:
Starts at $50/hour
Starts at $49.95/month
Starts at $69/hour
Has Massage Heights Violated Your Rights? DoNotPay Can Help You Take Them to Court!
Many Massage Heights customers complained about this company being unfair—making unauthorized charges, treating their customers poorly, and lying about membership benefits. This has been an ongoing topic for almost ten years. The customers complained about things such as:
- The company still billing the customers after the cancellation of membership
- Staff members being unpleasant and impatient with the customers
- The company tricking one-time customers into becoming members by giving out false information about the benefits
If your case is similar, DoNotPay can help you, so you don’t need to hire a lawyer. Our award-winning app offers you support in suing people and businesses in small claims court. DoNotPay will fill out legal forms and create a script for you to use in court.
Is There Something Else DoNotPay Can Do for You?
DoNotPay is the first personal virtual assistant app, designed for people who don’t have the time or money to tackle various everyday issues. It can make life easier in more ways than one.
DoNotPay offers a plethora of solutions to various mundane problems, including:
- Getting free trials safely
- Disputing parking tickets
- Getting even with robocalls
- Settling deadlines for utility bills you can't pay
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Contacting any customer service immediately
- Freeing yourself of spam and junk mail forever
- Dealing with speeding tickets
- Setting an appointment with the DMV without the wait
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Helping you sue people and companies in small claims court
- Assisting you in getting refunds from any company
- Getting compensation and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Canceling subscriptions and memberships with any service or company
Getting someone to solve such problems has never been easier—all you need to do is open DoNotPay in your and let your new personal virtual assistant do the work for you.