Cancel Rodan and Fields and Stop Their Subscription Delivery Service
Rodan and Fields is a popular skincare product manufacturer that operates as a multilevel marketing scheme. They have over 300,000 independent workers that they call Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers. These preferred customers receive products through a monthly subscription. The company relies on the consultants to convince people to become preferred customers and keep them subscribed to regular orders.
As is the case with most MLM scams, getting rid of this subscription is a difficult and time-consuming process.
Cancel Your Rodan and Fields Subscription With Ease by Using DoNotPay
Canceling a subscription from Rodan and Fields is made easier with DoNotPay. The app will take care of the cancelation for you within minutes. All you have to do is:
- Open the app in your web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type out the name of the service
DoNotPay will then cancel your subscription, without needing further input. You will be notified once the cancelation is complete. If Rodan and Fields hasn’t canceled your subscription, DoNotPay will. You can also connect the app to your email or bank account to help you track your subscriptions more easily. It can help you manage monthly charges and get rid of memberships and subscriptions you don’t need.
How to Cancel Rodan and Fields on Your Own
If you don’t want to receive any more products from Rodan and Fields, you have multiple ways to cancel the subscription. You can:
- Ask your consultant to cancel
- Use the website to delete your PC Perks account
- Let DoNotPay cancel the subscription
Asking Your Consultant to Cancel
The consultant that ordered your subscription can also cancel it at your request. To cancel it, you should:
- Contact the consultant
- Ask that they stop sending you your monthly products
Keep in mind that Rodan and Fields strongly encourage their consultants to convince you to stay. Their bonuses depend on your subscription, which is why they might not process the cancelation. If you keep receiving products and getting billed for them, use DoNotPay to resolve the issue.
Canceling Your Account With the Website
You can unsubscribe from further product shipments on the Rodan and Fields website as well. To do this, you have to:
- Log in to your PC Perks account
- Choose Manage Subscriptions
- Click Cancel Account
Make sure you do this at least one day before the next scheduled ship date for the product pack. It will prevent you from being charged for the shipment.
Ways to cancel your subscription
Problems You Can Run Into When Canceling Rodan and Fields
Even after you’ve called your consultant to cancel, you still might be charged for purchases after some time has passed. The consultants sometimes put the shipments on hold instead of canceling them. They then wait and reactivate them after a while. Use DoNotPay to see if your subscription is active and cancel it from the app.
What Are Good Alternatives to Rodan and Fields Products?
After you’ve canceled your Rodan and Fields subscription, you will want to find skincare products from some other business. You should avoid MLM companies such as Rodan and Fields. Instead, find legitimate alternatives that offer reliable skin products. Check out a few examples that fit the bill.
Day and night plan— $50/month
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay doesn’t just get rid of unwanted subscriptions. It offers a wide variety of services that help users deal with day-to-day tasks. Are you wondering how you can lower your bills? DoNotPay can help you with that. Want to file a harassment complaint? It’s a lot easier with the help of our app. If you aren’t sure how to stop robocalls, DoNotPay has you covered. To make these tasks easier, all you have to do is find the app in your web browser and sign up for the service.
Take a look at a few of the things DoNotPay simplifies for its users:
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from companies
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Signing up for free trials risk-free