How You Can Easily Remove Bull City Financial Collections From Your Credit Report
When creditors give up trying to recover delinquent debt, they can opt to sell the debt to debt collection agencies—like , which will take up the task of demanding payment from debtors. Unfortunately, once this happens, the debt collection is noted on your credit report and can stay on your credit report for up to seven years, dealing a hefty blow to your credit score. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you erase collections from your credit report and recover your rating.
What Is Bull City Financial?
(BCFS) is a debt collection agency that serves the healthcare, education, financial, and retail industries. BCFS is located in Durham, North Carolina, and will contact you on (800) 489-7999. Bull City Financial will appear on your credit report as a collections account when you're late on bills or debt repayment. This will lower your chances of getting approved for a loan, mortgage, medical care financing, etc.
Eliminating Bull City Financial Collections From Your Credit Report
To fix your credit score, you'll need to remove collections accounts from your credit report. Unfortunately, paying the arrears can lower your credit score even further. This is because paying the collection will not remove the entry from your credit report—it will only change the collection's unpaid status to paid and remain on your account for seven years.
Furthermore, you should seek to remove any late payment records from your credit report to improve your credit score. The number of inquiries on your credit report can affect your credit score every time you apply for credit. Because too many inquiries are a red flag for creditors, you'd also want to remove inquiries from your credit report. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you remove both inquiries and collections from your credit report.
Ways to Clean Your Credit Report
There are other avenues you can follow in cleaning your credit report, including:
|Wait for the debt to expire.
|All collection accounts have a maximum life of seven years–the statute of limitations. Sure, they will negate your credit score, but the effect isn't permanent, especially if you aren't planning on applying for a new line of credit soon.
|Pay the debt balance.
|Pay the debt balance in full to have the company remove the collection account as quickly as possible.
|Send a goodwill credit inquiry removal letter.
|Request the company to remove the collection accounts from your credit report.
|Send dispute letters.
|Send dispute letters to all credit bureaus and the company once you find any erroneous accounts on your credit report. The law mandates the reporting bureaus investigate your complaint.
|Contact non-profit organizations for counseling.
|Reach out to non-profit organizations such as the National Foundation for Credit Counselling (NFCC) and request for a credit counselor to negotiate with you.
How Can I Resolve Bull City Financial Collections?
It is possible to remove Bull City Financial from your credit report if any of the account's debt details are inappropriate or have errors. You can dispute the credit report through the collections agency or credit agency.
- You will need to contact the original creditor with a credit dispute letter explaining all the reasons why the collection does not belong to you.
- Demand for a debt validation letter from the collections or credit agency.
- In such a case, you do not get a response from Bull City Financial; you can file another credit dispute letter with the three credit bureaus—TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian, or sue Bull City Financial in a small claims court.
- Hold your peace for the seven years for the collections account debt to fall off. However, your credit rating will be negatively affected during this period.
Can I Clean Up My Credit Report by Myself?
The process of cleaning up your credit report can be frustrating, not to mention lengthy and costly. In other words:
- You need to create enough time to check your credit report for errors or incorrectness.
- The correspondence between you and the collections or credit agency may not bear any fruits.
- Waiting for seven years for your collections to be deleted will only continue to hurt your credit rating and therefore deny you financial freedom.
With all these factors at play, you may be unable to clean up your credit report yourself. Luckily, DoNotPay is here to make the process of suing or removing from your credit report faster and more efficient.
Solve Your Bull City Financial Credit Report Issues Using DoNotPay
Your credit score determines so many things in your financial health. You shouldn't let debt collectors ruin your ability to acquire new loans or apply for credit cards just because of a debt you owe. While doing it your way can solve the problem to some extent, it's not your best approach to get back a good reputation with creditors. Why not try the world's first AI Consumer Champion today?
With just three straightforward steps, we can get everything done in minutes and give you a chance to get that mortgage or medical loan you need.
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use.), we'll help you file a credit dispute with the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report, and they can't collect it.
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
And that's it. DoNotPay will file the appropriate demand/request letter on your behalf. You should get a response from the creditor/credit bureau within a few weeks.
Do We Have Other Solutions for You?
Yes. DoNotPay can help you do much more than removing Bull City Financial from your credit report. When you visit our site, we have an assurance to come out with a solution for anything you might be looking for. Here are some of the highlights of what we offer.
- How to write financial appeal letters
- Pay bills easily
- Locate missing money
- Learn how to deal with spam calls
- Learn how to cancel subscriptions and memberships
- Get help claiming warranties
- Appeal parking tickets in any city
for our services today to find out how else we can make your life easy!