Remove Bom/TCI-Tv From Your Credit Report With DoNotPay
Being pursued by a debt collector like Bom/TCI-Tv can be nerve-wracking. Besides the numerous calls you will receive from the company, also negatively affects your credit health.
Before demanding payment from you, Bom/TCI-Tv must report you to the leading credit reporting agencies. Consequently, there will be an entry in your credit card report that remains on record for seven years.
The entry negatively affects your credit score and may hinder you from applying for any credit cards or loans in the future. Your only option is to remove Bom/TCI-Tv's account from your credit report to remedy the situation.
Removing Bom/TCI-Tv's account from your credit report on your own can be frustrating. DoNotPay is an automated, fast, convenient, and less frustrating way to remove Bom/TCI-Tv's account from your credit report.
What Is Bom/TCI-Tv?
is an accredited debt collection agency headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD. BOM/TCI-Tv may also appear as Total Card Inc. or TCI solutions in your credit card report.
Often, Bom/TCI-Tv collects small consumer debt loans. Therefore, they may contact you if you have failed to clear a personal or small commercial loan.
What Should I Look For on My Bom/TCI-Tv Credit Dispute
Your credit report summarizes how you handled credit accounts. The summary includes your payment history and any information that your lenders or creditors reported to credit bureaus. Potential creditors, employers, and landlords use credit reports during their decision-making processes.
On your Bom/TCI-Tv Credit dispute, you should verify your:
- Account number;
- Account status; and
- The date the debt went delinquent.
How to Dispute a Bom/TCI-Tv Credit Report
There are instances when you can dispute a Bom/TCI-Tv credit report.
- If it is too old to be reported- the law dictates that credit bureaus should strike out delinquent accounts from your credit card report seven years after the date they became delinquent. Therefore, you can file a dispute with the credit bureau if it still lists the said debt.
- If the credit bureau made a mistake on your report- you could file a dispute if you don't recognize the entry on your report or if a paid account indicates it is unpaid. You will need documentation to support this dispute.
- If the collection is incorrect- if you believe Bom/TCI-Tv made an error regarding the debt listed, request them to validate the debt. If they can't validate the debt, the bureau should remove the entry from your credit card report.
- If you have already paid the debt- you can request goodwill deletion if you already paid the debt in question.
Strategies on Successfully Disputing Your Credit Report
Here is how to successfully dispute your credit report.
- Go through the report thoroughly and carefully.
- Look for common inaccuracies.
- Contact the creditor to resolve the said inaccuracies or send proof for debt validation.
- If the issue is not resolved, contact Bom/TCI-Tv directly and report the inaccuracies via a letter. Attach the documentation to support your claim.
- Wait 30 days and follow up on the dispute.
- If the dispute remains unresolved, sue Bom/TCI-Tv.
DoNotPay has an eccentric approach that combines all the strategies above to strengthen your chances of cleaning your credit report.
Sue for an Unresolved Bom/TCI-Tv Credit Report Dispute
You have a right to dispute entries in your credit card report.
The credit bureau must delete the disputed entry from your credit card report or investigate the dispute and revert.
If the dispute remains unresolved, you can sue the credit bureau for compensation. The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) empowers you to sue a credit bureau for willful non-compliance with the law. DoNotPay has a feature that enables you to sue anyone in the small claims court, including credit bureaus.
Depending on your claim, you may win:
- Statutory damages
- Punitive damages
- Actual damages
- Attorney's fees
- Court's costs
How to Clean Up Your Bom/TCI-Tv Credit Report by Yourself
There are steps you can take to clean up your Bom/TCI-Tv credit report.
|Settling the debt in full
|If you acknowledge it, your best bet is to pay it in full. Come up with a payment plan and share it with your creditor or lender. Once you pay off the debt in full, provide proof of the same to the credit bureau and ask for goodwill deletion. Bom/TCI-Tv will delete the entry from the credit card report.
|Filing a goodwill removal request letter
|File a 'Goodwill' deletion request if you paid the debt.
|Filing a dispute for inaccurate reports
|File a dispute at Bom/TCI-Tv if there are errors.
|Mail a Pay-to-Delete negotiation letter
|Send Bom/TCI-Tv a letter requesting to pay part of the debt in exchange for getting all of the negative marks removed from your account.
Next Steps for Cleaning up Your Credit Report If You Can’t Do It Yourself
The process of cleaning up your credit report by yourself is lengthy and frustrating, especially if you are unfamiliar with the process.
DoNotPay is here to ensure you don't struggle to clean up your credit report. With the press of a button, you can easily clean up your credit report.
How to Clean Up Your Credit Report with the Help of DoNotPay
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps.
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
DoNotPay Works across All Companies/Entities/Groups with the Click of a Button
Bom/TCI-Tv is not the only company DoNotPay can help you with. DoNotPay can help you clean up your credit report with many different entities.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Cleaning up your credit card report is not the only problem DoNotPay can help you solve. Other services that you may find helpful are:
- Help with bills.
- Cancel any service or subscription.
- Financial aid appeal letters.
- Sue anyone in the small claims court.
- Draft a credit dispute letter.
Let DoNotPay make your work easier so you can focus on things that matter!