Get the Highest Credit Limit of Bank of America the Easy Way
Requesting an increase in the credit limit of Bank of America can be beneficial. You will have more funds at your disposal to make larger purchases, and you can improve your credit score, which translates to a greater chance of obtaining loans and acquiring other important financial services.
But how do you get the Bank of America to ? Usually, all you have to do is request the bank to increase your credit limit. However, it is not always as straightforward as it seems. Not everyone is eligible to get their limits increased, for you have to meet some set grounds. Furthermore, your request may take a long time to be approved.
The good news is that there is a more convenient and better approach to increasing your Bank of America Credit Limit increase. DoNotPay is the perfect solution in this case. It can easily help you get the highest credit limit attainable from the Bank of America.
When Can I Request a Credit Limit Increase From the Bank of America?
A Bank of America credit card has an average credit limit of $1,000 to $10,000. Research shows, however, Bank of America offers up to $95,000.00 on its Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card–the offered in a BOA card.
While Bank of America has not stated any specific guidelines to get your credit limit increased, there are certain conditions most creditors look for before deciding whether to raise your limit. They include:
- The period of owning the account. It is advisable to wait at least six months before requesting a credit limit increase. The longer you have been using your credit account basically translates to a higher chance of getting your credit limit increase approved.
- Responsible use of credit. If you desire to get your Bank of America credit limit increased, you need to show that you know how to manage and handle the credit you have. This typically means that you should pay all your monthly dues on time and avoid maxing out your credit cards.
- Increase of income. If your income has gone up, most credit issuers, including Bank of America, might be more inclined to increase your credit limit.
How to Request a Bank of America Credit Limit Increase on Your Own
There are two ways of requesting a Bank of America Credit Limit Increase. The first one is calling the number located at the back of your credit card and asking for a higher credit limit. You will be required to give your income information and the reason(s) why you need your credit limit increased.
You can also request a credit limit increase with Bank of America online. You need to log in to your Bank of America account and click on "Request a Credit line increase." If you don't see this option, then it means that you are not eligible to request an increase in your credit limit at the moment. If you would still like to proceed with a request, you may contact customer service.
There are also certain cases that Bank of America may award you a higher credit limit without you having to request. This automatic credit limit increase is usually given to people who have proven that they can handle their available credit responsibly. If you qualify to get the automatic credit limit increase, you may get notified through your email or your online Bank of America management page.
Here are the contact details of Bank of America if you want to request an increase in your credit limit as well as raise your other inquiries:
|Credit Card Account Management
|Customer Service Phone Number
How to Get a Bank of America Credit Limit Increase With DoNotPay
Getting a Bank of America credit limit increase by yourself can be complicated, as explained above. However, with DoNotPay, the process involved is less complicated as you can request a credit limit increase with just a few clicks of a button.
If you want to bid higher credit limits but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
- Go to the Credit Limit Increase product on DoNotPay.
- Select which type of card you own and your credit provider.
- Tell us more about your card, such as when you first created this card, your current credit limit, what you would like your new limit to be, your card number, and whether you've missed past payments.
- Tell us more about your current income and expenses and why you would like to request a limit increase.
- Indicate whether you want to allow hard inquiries to be made into your credit history. Upload a copy of your ID and provide your e-signature
- Submit your task! DoNotPay will deliver the request letter on your behalf. You should hear back from the card provider with confirmation or a request for more information within a few weeks.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Your Bank of America Credit Limit Increased
The following reasons make DoNotPay the best platform to assist you to increase your Bank of America credit limit:
- DoNotPay is Fast — You don't have to spend hours trying to get your credit limit increased.
- DoNotPay is Easy — DoNotPay offers a less complicated approach to increasing your Bank of America credit limit.
- DoNotPay is Successful —You can rest assured knowing we'll get your Bank of America credit limit increased.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
You can access DoNotPay through most web browsers and use it to increase the credit limits of other issuers like:
DoNotPay can also assist you with many tasks other than increasing your credit limit. They include:
- Chargebacks and refunds
- File a complaint
- Small claims court
- Burner phones
- Customer Service
- Help with bills
- Free trials
Why wait? Use DoNotPay now and let us assist you in getting the highest credit limit on your Bank of America credit card.