How to Remove Amsher Collection Services from Your Credit Report Using DoNotPay
Like many other collection companies, can harm your credit score and stay on your credit report for up to 7 years, irrespective of whether you pay it or not. Unluckily, paying the collection can even lower your credit score.
Notwithstanding, it's possible to remove Amsher Collection Services from your credit report before the 7 years. Although Amsher will mostly follow you if you have an unpaid debt, sometimes the debt may be unverifiable, proving confusing and intimidating. Fortunately, there are consumer protection laws put in place to protect you when such happens.
If the debt is true, you can mostly clean your credit report if you have paid the amount. Nevertheless, if the debt is out of date, unverifiable or inaccurate, you should reach out to Amsher to clean your credit report.
At DoNotPay, we can help you deal with , as well as help you sue them for harassment. We can also help you to get a debt validation letter, remove inquiries from credit reports, improve your credit score as well as acquire a credit dispute letter.
What Are Amsher Collection Services?
Amsher Collection Services refers to an independent debt collection agency located in Birmingham, Alabama. They are a third-party collection agency, either working on a consignment deal with the initial creditor or purchasing the rights to your collection account. They collect on a variety of types of accounts, including government, medical bill collections, and more types.
Here's their contact information:
|AmSher Collection Services, Inc.
4524 Southlake Parkway, Suite 15
Birmingham, AL 35244-2021
How to Dispute Amsher Collection Services Credit Report
If the debt information recorded on your credit report by Amsher Collection Services is errored, incorrect, or fraudulent, you can successfully dispute the claim and have the agency removed from your credit report. You can dispute the report by mail, via phone, or online. Once Amsher receives your dispute, they should investigate the dispute and then remove the error from your credit report if they ascertain that the info is indeed inaccurate.
If, even after the dispute, the organization takes no action, here are more steps you can take:
- Begin a new dispute with more details
- Escalate your complaint with the Amsher by contacting the CEO or president
- Get in touch with the Amsher Collections Services directly
- File complaints with the right agencies
- Add a descriptive statement to your credit report
- Consider suing Amsher Collection Services
Sue Amsher Collection Services for an Unresolved Credit Report Dispute
If the company doesn't stop sharing false information, you can sue them for that. You may have a case if Amsher Collection Services:
- Calls you multiple times a week
- Call you early in the morning or late at night
- Call you at work
- Call your friends, family, coworkers, or neighbors
- Threatens you with lawsuit, violence, or arrest
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Intimidates you by using obscene language
- Make automated robocalls to your phone in an attempt to collect the debt
Fortunately, at DoNotPay, we can help you sue Amsher Collection Services in a small claims court. We can also help you to successfully remove Amsher Collections services from your credit report, as well as help you fix your credit score.
How to Clean Up Your Credit Report Using DoNotPay
If you are ready to remove a collection agency such as Amsher Collection Services from your credit report but don't know where to begin, DoNotPay has you covered in three easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Why Use DoNotPay For Amsher Collection Services
DoNotPay is in fact;
- Fast- You don’t have to spend too much time looking for ways to have Amsher Collection Services removed from your credit report.
- Easy- All your need is follow the steps above to have that cleaner credit report.
- Successful- You can rest assured that we make the best case for you.
More Deals from DoNotPay?
DoNotPay can also help you to do a lot more stuff, including:
- Taking care of packing tickets
- Disputing various seatbelt tickets
- Getting all crucial documents notarized
- Standardizing all the legal documents you have been needing
- Setting up DMV appointments at an office near you
In need of more help? DoNotPay probably has a solution for you! on our website today to learn more about our first-class services.