Remove AmerAssist Collection Accounts From Your Credit Report Using DoNotPay
When someone has a due debt, the internal collection department from the creditor often will try to contact the debtor to collect the owed amount. If the debtor fails to pay, the creditor may sell the account to a debt buyer such as . If you are the debtor and the creditor sells your account to this collection agency, your credit report will have that information. This will hurt your credit scores since any lender will see you as a person who does not honor financial obligations. As a result, you may find it hard to get loan approvals.
Luckily, you can do something about this and clean your credit report. You can send a credit dispute letter to AmerAssist or a credit reporting bureau to remove from your credit report. The best part is you don't have to worry about the whole process because DoNotPay can do this for you at the comfort of your house.
DoNotPay does not stop at helping you clear bad credit reports; DoNotPay can also help you
- File a credit dispute letter
- Remove inquiries from credit reports
- Remove collections from credit reports
- Improve your credit score
What Is AmerAssist?
AmerAssist is a debt collection company with head offices in Columbus, Ohio. This agency offers its services to different industries, including dental, financial, retail, utilities, student loans, commercial B2B, insurance, cable, and telecom. You may find AmerAssist listed as a collections account on your credit report if you forgot to pay a debt or a bill.
The company purchases your debt from the creditor, e.g., a loan or credit card company, and offers to collect the owed amount on behalf of the company. If such happens in your case, AmerAssist will reach out to you and send a debt validation letter demanding the payment.
Consequently, this information appears on your credit report as collection accounts and ruins your creditworthiness. But the tragedy would be if they appear due to erroneously reported financial information. If that is the case, you should dispute your credit report in order to fix your credit scores.
How to Remove AmerAssist Collection Accounts on Your Own
1. Contact AmerAssist
One way to remove collection accounts from your credit report is to reach out to the debt collection agency. All you need is to script a dispute letter containing the following information.
- Your name, address, and phone number
- What do you want the credit reporting company to correct?
- Clearly written request for rectification
- Why are you requesting rectification?
Accompany the dispute letter with supporting documents. You can contact AmerAssist through
|AmerAssist A/R Solutions
PO Box 610
Pickerington, OH 43147
2. Contact a Credit Bureau
Another way to remove AmerAssist collection accounts from your credit report is by reaching out to the popular credit reporting bureaus in the country. These include
You can contact the companies via phone for guidance on what to do next. Alternatively, you send your dispute letter accompanied by supporting documents to these credit bureaus.
Remove AmerAssist Collection Accounts with the Help of DoNotPay
Removing collection accounts on credit reports on your own is a tedious, complicated, and time-consuming process. You have to write a dispute letter, attach supporting documents and send them to or the credit bureau. The best way to clean up your credit report is to work with DoNotPay, a legal solution that helps people solve their problems quickly and efficiently. It only takes you three easy steps to clean up your credit report.
Here's how to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
DoNotPay also has other credit products such as Keep Unused Cards Active, Get My Credit Report, Credit Limit Increase, and more!
Why Use DoNotPay to Deal With AmerAssist
DoNotPay is the best choice as it is
- Fast- You don’t have to spend so much time online looking for solutions to remove AmerAssist from your credit report.
- Easy- No tedious forms to fill in to dispute the debts collected by AmerAssist.
- Successful- You can rest assured that we make the best case for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is aimed to make your processes easy, fast and convenient. Cleaning up credit reports is among the processes that DoNotPay can help simplify. But this automated solution can also help in the following:
- Sue for breach of contract
- Requesting financial aid appeal letters
- Finding the best schools
- Making cancellations
- Breaking your lease
- Change your mailing address
- Settling bills
to DoNotPay today.