How to Remove Aldous and Associates from Your Credit Report
Everybody hates to deal with irritating phone calls and emails from creditors trying to collect their debt. If you happen to receive a call from , you probably have not paid your fitness debt, and it has been handed over to a debt collection agency. Besides the annoying emails and calls, Aldous and Associates can cause havoc to your credit card score, reducing your accessibility to loans.
Did you know that you could clear your credit card report? However, the process might be tedious with much back of worth. This is where DoNotPay steps in. At DoNotPay, we understand the pain of having a negative credit score, and we want to help you remove Aldous and Associates from your credit report.
Who are Aldous and Associates?
is a law firm that collects debts for fitness industries 90 days after they are due. It has been running for the last ten years and continues to promote gym-friendly service policies such as:
- No fees for cancellation or account reinstatement
- Total flexibility on reporting on credit
- No Cost amnesty programs
The firm helps fitness companies claim their debts through robust phone calls and endless emails. Their major clients include; Crunch Fitness, Gold's Gyms, Blink Fitness, VASA Fitness, etc.
Aldous and Associates Contact Information
|Website||Aldous & Associates P.L.L.C|
|Address||Aldous and Associates
Holladay, UT 84117-1374
|Contact Number||+ (1) 385-388-8005 (Collections)|
|Communications sent via electronic mail will not be processed and reviewed.|
How to Clean Your Credit Card Report on Your Own
Debt collection agencies can be a pain to deal with, and nobody wants to be a victim. Sometimes the companies can be intimidating and threatening. If you are receiving calls about a debt that does not belong to you or one you have already cleared, you can dispute it.
The first step to clearing your credit card report is gathering all necessary documents. If you come across any discrepancies in your credit information, you should contact the credit reporting organization to dispute the data. While disputing, make sure you have the documents that act as evidence for your argument.
When You Write a Disagreement Letter, You Should Include the Following
- Your full name, mobile number, and home address
- A verification code for your report
- A list highlighting the errors such as credit card numbers for any accounts you're contesting
- A description of the information you believe is incorrect
- A request to have the data deleted or amended
- A duplicate of your credit file section that covers the disputed Make sure to circle the disputed items
Sue Aldous and Associates for an Unresolved Dispute
According to the Fair Consumer Reporting Act, did you know that you can sue any debt collection agency that does not delete a credit card report? At DoNotPay, we can help you sue Aldous and Associates in a small claims court if they prove stubborn. We can also help you dispute their claims and help you remove late payments from your credit report.
Additionally, You Can Sue Aldous and Associates if They
- Call you repeatedly
- Contact other people such as coworkers, friends, or family about your debt
- Use abusive language
- Threaten to harm you
- Add interests and fees that were not in the initial agreement
How to Clear Aldous and Associates From Your Credit Card Report Using DoNotPay
If you are looking to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
Why Use DoNotPay to Solve the Credit Report Problem
At DoNotPay, we believe that you should not struggle with daily-life issues. Here's why you should use from your credit report.
- We are fast, so you don't have to spend many hours solving your credit problem.
- We offer you a straightforward process of cleaning your credit report, so you don't have to fill in tedious forms.
- We guide you through every step of the way to make sure your credit report problem is resolved successfully.
What Else DoNotPay Can Do For You
DoNotPay can indeed help you with a variety of things, such as:
- Writing a debt validation letter
- Removing inquiries from your credit report
- Writing a credit dispute letter
- Removing collections from your credit report
- Fixing your credit score
- Cancelling subscriptions
- Financial aid appeal letters
Sign up to DoNotPay to enjoy this and much more.