How to Find an Affordable Dentist in Jackson, TN in 3 Simple Steps
Whether you have dental insurance or not, you may have trouble paying for dental care. If you're looking for an affordable dentist in Jackson, TN, you may be able to benefit from payment plans, telehealth appointments, non-profit organizations, and public clinics.
All of these options can provide dental treatment at a lower cost than a traditional dental practice, or in some cases for free. However, sorting through the options, contacting practices, and finding out if you qualify can be a frustrating and time-consuming process.
If you're looking for an , DoNotPay can help make your search faster, easier and less stressful. Here's what you should know about accessing low-cost dentistry in Jackson.
Affordable Dental Care in Jackson, TN
There are a number of different clinic types and payment structures that can help you save money on your dental care. These include:
- Sliding scale: Many affordable dental clinics use a sliding payment scale, which charges you more or less for your treatment depending on your income.
- Payment plans: Some regular dental practices will offer payment plans so you can spread out the cost of your dental treatment over multiple months. This can be a great option if you need more extensive dental procedures.
- Fixed lower fees: Some affordable dental clinics set a fixed price that is lower than those at traditional dental practices.
- Telehealth appointments: More and more dentists are beginning to offer virtual appointments. Naturally, these only work for exams and consultations, but since the costs are often lower, they can be a good way to save money.
- Medicare/Medicaid enrollment assistance: Some clinics offer staff to help patients enroll in low-income health and dental insurance programs.
Requirements for Getting Discounted Dental Care
Each dental clinic will have its own requirements, but these are some common ones you can expect to see.
- Proof of income: Clinics with income-based billing usually ask for proof of income such as pay stubs, tax returns or bank statements.
- Residency requirements: Some low-cost dental clinics only treat residents of the city or county where the clinic is located. These require a document such as a utility bill as proof of your address.
- Enrollment in state low-income healthcare: Some clinics only treat patients enrolled in the local healthcare plan for low-income residents. These would require you to show proof of enrollment.
Some programs may require you to provide a photo ID as well. Most sliding fee scale clinics require you to pay at the time you receive the service.
How to Find an Affordable Dentist in Jackson, TN on Your Own
If you're looking for affordable dental care, you should start by identifying and contacting clinics and practices in your area to see if you qualify for their discounts and whether they offer the services you're looking for. The table below lists some options for affordable dental care in Jackson.
|Clinic||Contact Details||Services||Other Information|
|Helping Hands Tennessee||Through online forms||Tele-dentistry screenings and in-person cleanings, x-rays and extractions||Helping Hands provides services on a sliding fee scale.|
|WTRO Dental Clinic||295 Summar Street
Jackson, TN 38301
|Preventive care and basic treatments||The clinic offers a sliding fee scale to otherwise underserved patients.|
|Jackson Smiles Family Dentistry||276 Carriage House Drive
Jackson, TN 38305
|All procedures, including preventive care, fillings, oral surgery and root canals||This is a traditional dental office offering an affordable payment plan.|
|Regional Dental Associates||51 Stonebridge Boulevard
Jackson, TN 38305
|Cleanings, x-rays, and other general dentistry procedures||This is a regular dental practice that offers coupons and payment plans.|
Easily Find an Affordable Dentist in Jackson TN With DoNotPay
Getting regular dental care is an important part of maintaining your overall health, but paying for it can be a challenge. Even if you have dental insurance, your plan might not cover everything you need. More cheap dentist options exist, but finding them can be stressful and time-consuming.
Different affordable dental offices have different payment structures and requirements, so finding the right fit can be difficult. DoNotPay's fast, easy, and successful system can help you quickly locate and contact low-cost dental clinics in your area. Save time and money while taking care of your dental health.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to :
- Search "dentist" on DoNotPay.
- Enter your current address, so we can find the clinic nearest to you.
- Select whether you would like to ask a question about your eligibility, receive a quote for a specific procedure, or set up an appointment.
And that's it! DoNotPay will contact the clinic on your behalf and get back to you with the information you requested.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
In addition to your dental care, DoNotPay can help you save money in many other ways, including:
- Finding scholarships
- Reducing your regular bills
- Searching for unclaimed money
- Cutting your property tax bill
If you're looking for an affordable dentist in Jackson, TN, contact today!