How to Claim Your Advantage Multi For Dogs Rebate
Advantage Multi for Dogs is a monthly topical formula (imidacloprid + moxidectin) treatment for fleas and heartworms that attack the dog's heart. The manufacturer has a , which awards a $20 rebate when you buy six doses or $60 for 12 doses of the medication.
Since the medication is to be administered monthly, buying enough doses for the year would make more sense and get a rebate. You can also save more if you include a heartworm test for your dog before you administer Advantage Multi for Dogs. However, the process of redeeming a rebate may seem rather hectic for some people – and that's where DoNotPay comes in!
Through t, you can easily apply for a rebate to purchase Advantage Multi for Dogs depending on the number of doses you buy. DoNotPay will require you to submit the details of the purchase, including the receipts, which they can use to submit your rebate claim.
What is Advantage Multi for Dogs Rebate?
According to Bayer, the Advantage Multi for Dogs manufacturer, is a treat for all the pet parents who are taking good care of their pets. That's why the company has created an easy rebate reward process and a reminder for customized doses and refills.
The latest rebates cut across multiple products, including Advantage Multi for Dogs, where you can get rebates as follows.
||every six doses|
||12 doses without a heartworm test|
||every six doses|
||12 doses with a heartworm test|
Who is Eligible for Advantage Multi for Dogs Rebate?
Anyone can participate in the as long as they have purchased the Advantage Multi for Dogs from a vet clinic as it is a prescription-only medication.
Applications are made online at AHrebates.com. First, check the website for the product's eligibility for a rebate and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application.
Before you apply for a rebate, please check the following:
- Your receipts should clearly indicate details of your purchase
- The deadline to submit the rebate form
- Proof of buying from a vet clinic
How to Claim Advantage Multi for Dogs by Yourself
Once you have purchased Advantage Multi for Dogs, you can fill out the rebates application form and submit it for review. Here's how to go about it.
- Go to the AHRebates official website to get started.
- Click on Advantage Multi brand to view the products participating in the rebates program.
- Fill out the application form that follows, indicating the pet owner's contact information and the shipping address.
- Enter the clinic information or doctor where you bought Advantage Multi for Dogs. Common clinics are listed in the drop-down menu, where you can select one. But if your vet's clinic is not on the list, tick a box that indicates that the clinic was not listed.
- Indicate the product information, including the pack size and why you chose it.
- You'll be required to upload an image of your receipt in JPG, PNG, PDF, or GIF formats.
- Choose an appropriate method to receive rebate payment and then submit. You can also print your rebate form as a way to document the claim.
Rebates can be sent via email, and it will take about two weeks to receive them. However, if you choose to receive it via mail, it will take about 6-8 weeks.
How to Claim Advantage Multi for Dogs with the Help of DoNotPay
The application process for Advantage Multi for Dogs rebates can be a little frustrating, especially with all the information you have to provide. Also, you may need to first check for the product's eligibility period before you apply.
While you can do all these yourself, makes it easier for you, such that you only provide information about the product and leave the rest to DoNotPay. You'll only receive a check for your rebate, depending on the payment method you choose.
Here is how DoNotPay can help.
- Search and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell DoNotPay more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it. DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online, depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay works across the board and can help you claim rebates from all your favorite companies. Some of these include:
- Home Depot
- Goodyear Tire
- Michelin Tire
- Mass Save
- New Car
Also, you can learn what a rebate is and everything else about rebates. Check out DoNotPay's Claim My Rebate product page for more information!