How to Quickly Claim Advance AutoParts Rebates
Vehicle maintenance is expensive, and vehicle repairs even more. Fortunately, make it a little easier to afford regular maintenance on your vehicle.
Today, we're taking a closer look at how you can claim Advance AutoParts rebates yourself. Then, we're going to walk you through how DoNotPay can help you do it in just three quick and successful steps. To round out this comprehensive guide, we're going to briefly mention other ways DoNotPay can help you make your life easier. Here's what you need to know.
How Can I Apply for an Advance AutoParts Rebate?
Registering for an Advance AutoParts rebate requires the following steps:
- Finding the rebate you qualify for in the Advance Auto Parts Rebate Center (similar to the Verizon Rebate Center)
- Identifying how the purchase was made
- In the store
- Online and picked up at the store
- Online with the product delivered
- As a commercial customer
- Enter the transaction date (MM/DD/YYYY format)
- Enter the store number (you can Google this or find it on your receipt)
- Enter the register number (this can also be found on your receipt)
- Enter the transaction number
- Enter even more details about your purchase
- Enter a valid e-mail address to get a confirmation and to be able to track it
- Verify that the information you submitted is correct
- Submit the information
How Can I Track My Advance AutoParts Rebate Offer?
To , you just need to head on over to the 4 My Rebate home page and find the tab that says, "Track My Rebate." From there, you can enter your email address from Step 8 above and zip code or your tracking number (that was sent to the email address in Step 8 above) and your zip code.
How Long Does It Take To Get an Advance AutoParts Rebate?
It can take anywhere from five to seven weeks to get your Advance AutoParts rebate. Note, Advance Auto Parts will not send you a check if you submit a rebate claim. They only offer gift cards that can be used online or at any Advance AutoParts store.
Next Steps to Get an Advance AutoParts Rebate if You Can’t Do It Yourself
If you are having trouble navigating the rebate claim process with Advance AutoParts, you're not alone. You will need to call the Advance Auto Parts Rebates Center between 6 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Below are their contact details:
|Email or Contact Formemail@example.com or register for a rebate|
If you call early in the day, you may be able to connect with a customer service representative fairly quickly.
With that being said, if you'd rather call on your lunch break, consider using DoNotPay's customer service product. This product allows you to skip any company's phone queue so you can spend your lunch relaxing and being connected directly to someone who can help.
Once you get in touch with a customer service representative at the rebate center, you will need to explain your situation and hope the rep is willing and able to help you. Alternatively, you can just use DoNotPay to make your rebate claim for you in just three easy steps instead of 10 unnecessarily complicated ones!
How You Can Use DoNotPay to Claim Advance Auto Parts Rebates in Just 3 Easy Steps
Applying for an Advance AutoParts rebate yourself isn't quick or easy. In fact, it is frustratingly overcomplicated. That said, with DoNotPay, the rebate claim process is simplified so you only need to complete three quick, simple, successful steps.
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
After that, you're all set. All you have to do is wait five to seven weeks for your gift card to be sent to you.
DoNotPay Can Be Used Universally
DoNotPay truly is your one-stop shop for simplifying your life. Besides providing all of the benefits listed above, DoNotPay also can help you learn more about what a rebate is and help you apply for rebates offered by other companies, like:
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
In addition to helping you get some of your money back after making a qualified purchase at Advance Auto Parts, DoNotPay can help you in a number of ways. For example, you can turn to DoNotPay if you need help to:
- Take someone, including a large corporation, to Small Claims court to sue them
- Find and apply for scholarships that you qualify for
- Lodge a complaint
- License your pet in your county
- Schedule an appointment with your state's Department of Motor Vehicles
Sign-up with DoNotPay today to get access to affordable services, right at your fingertips.