Easy Access to Access Inmate Packages—How To Send a Package
Access Securepak is a custom package program that allows inmates’ friends and family members to send them pre-approved packages. When sending normal mail, there are countless restrictions that senders must adhere to for their package to reach an inmate. Access Securepak can guarantee that their packages are safe and compliant with the rules, meaning they can be delivered without delay.
To get the package to your loved one behind bars, you have to know their address first. DoNotPay can help you find an inmate, as long as you know their name and the state that they’re incarcerated in. You can then easily:
What Are Access Inmate Packages?
Access Securepak produces pre-approved packages that you can send to inmates. These packages contain commodities that inmates can’t otherwise receive in the mail. While prisons mostly provide necessities to their inmates, hygiene essentials tend to be in short supply. Sending an Access care package is a great way to replenish the inmate’s supplies and give them a little something to brighten their day.
An Access inmate package can contain a variety of products useful to an inmate, some of which can’t be sent by friends and family directly.
Take a look at some examples of products Access Securepak provides:
|Items||Can I Send It to an Inmate Directly?||Can I Send It to an Inmate via Access Securepak?|
How Do I Order an Access Securepak Inmate Package
Another benefit of using pre-approved packages is that you can order them quickly. Access Securepak has a list of packages that are available in every state, and you can place orders on the website. Here’s how you do it:
- Register an account on the Access Securepak website
- Go to the main page
- Click on Choose a State, located below Shop Now!
- Select the state that houses the inmate
- Choose from one of the available care package programs
- Input the inmate’s name, address, ID, and whatever else the website requests
- Order the care package
DoNotPay Will Locate Any Prisoner, Anywhere in the U.S.
Before you can send an Access care package to an inmate, you need to know their location. DoNotPay will help you find your loved one, no matter where they’re incarcerated. All you have to do is use our Locate Someone feature to search through the database of inmates. It’s updated regularly, and we can find an inmate, even if you don’t have much info about them.
Here’s how you do it:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Navigate to the Connect With an Inmate feature
- Out of the three available features, click on Locate Someone
- Input useful information that could help us find the inmate
- Let DoNotPay do its thing
Our app will select the closest match based on the information you provide. If there are multiple matches, you can sort through the results to find the prisoner.
How Long Does It Take for Securepak Inmate Packages To Reach an Inmate?
Letters and packages sent to an inmate should follow the regular schedule of the courier. You can expect an Access care package to arrive at the facility in about seven to ten days.
What could cause potential delays is the prison’s screening process. Every correctional facility will monitor incoming and outgoing mail for any signs of forbidden objects or content. Even if you send a pre-approved care package, the prison staff will inspect it for any signs of tampering.
As Access Securepak packages are created in a secure processing center, correctional facilities may waive certain security protocols, such as putting the package under an X-ray or sending it to a separate processing facility. This can reduce the delivery and processing times significantly.
As there might be a large backlog of mail in the correctional facility, there’s no way to determine the precise delivery time.
Draft a Letter to an Inmate With DoNotPay’s Help
Contacting an inmate is significantly harder than sending a message to someone outside of prison. Most prisoners don’t text or send emails, so letters are the only viable option for contact.
If you plan to write letters to an inmate, you should know that prison staff will toss a message out if it doesn’t comply with regulations. To avoid having to think about how to address a letter to an inmate or its length and format, let DoNotPay handle the process. We’ll help you draft a letter in minutes and make sure it arrives at the facility as soon as possible.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Access our Send a Personalized Letter feature in the Connect With an Inmate tab
- Enter the inmate’s info
- Compose your letter or upload the one you’ve written
- Choose from a variety of templates to style your letter
DoNotPay will print the letter and send it instead of you. You don’t have to worry about any irregularities that might get the letter thrown out during security processing.
Receive Replies via Our Virtual Mailbox
It takes a while for messages to reach an inmate. Couple that with the time it takes for a reply to reach your mailbox, and it might be a while before you can read the inmate’s reply. If you want to make the process quicker, use DoNotPay’s Virtual Mailbox feature. The way it works is simple:
- You provide the inmate with our mail address
- They send their letters to the provided address
- DoNotPay digitizes the letter and sends it to your Virtual Mailbox
You can read these replies no matter where you’re located. You won’t have to sift through your physical mail, which is convenient if you are out of town.
In case you’re not keen on giving your address to your prison pen pal, Virtual Mailbox is exactly what you need. You’ll receive the letters but won’t have to worry about someone stalking you after being released.
Let DoNotPay Handle Other Administrative Tasks
DoNotPay will help you stay in touch with inmates in all 50 U.S. states. Want to send care packages to inmates in Texas or Florida? We’ll help you find prisoners and show you how it’s done. If you want to stay in contact with inmates using email, phone calls, or love letters, DoNotPay will make it significantly easier.
If you’re wondering what else we can do for you, DoNotPay has a few more tricks that could help handle time-consuming yet inevitable tasks. If you’re sure that a parking attendant made a mistake, you can use our app to dispute a parking ticket. Is your inbox filled to the brim with spam emails? We’ll help you block spammers’ addresses in only a few minutes.
These features are available if you access DoNotPay from your web browser. Have a look at what we can help you with once you sign up:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Stopping text spam
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Applying for clinical trials