Connect With an Inmate at the Women’s Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center
The Women's Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center was opened in 1998. It has the capacity to host up to 2,076 inmates. It is categorized as a mixed-security correctional center. However, it is also worth noting that it houses female death-row inmates.
Inmates at this correctional center are permitted visitations and communication with outsiders. However, communicating with an inmate at the prison takes some doing, and you are not always guaranteed approval. Fortunately, DoNotPay helps make the process easier and increases the likelihood of your requests getting approved. Here is a comprehensive overview of how it works.
Where Is Women’s Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center Located?
The Women's Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center is located in Vandalia, Missouri. Here is a brief overview of the facility's contact and address information:
|Physical Address||1101 East Highway 54
Vandalia, Missouri 63382
|Phone Number||(573) 594-6686|
How to Contact Inmates at Women’s Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center
Inmates at the Women's Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center are allowed visitations and communication with outsiders. Outsiders can communicate with inmates via three channels:
- Telephone (voice calls)
- Video calls
New inmates get to enjoy relaxed visitation rules for the first two weeks. During then, they can get visitations from at least five immediate family members (once per person) within the first two weeks.
Long-term inmates serving long sentences also enjoy more relaxed visitation rules. They can receive visitors on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Ordinary inmates can only receive visitors once per month, which is on the second Saturday of every month. Additionally, visitors must submit visitation requests in advance.
How to Send Money & Packages to Inmates at Women’s Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center
Inmates at this correctional center are also permitted money and a limited range of acceptable packages. They should be sent to the inmate's account via their mailing address. The mailing address should be formatted as such:
Inmate Name, ID Number
Women's Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center
1101 East Highway 54
Vandalia, MO 63382
Steps to Take Before Contacting an Inmate
Initiating communication with an inmate is a process that requires some bureaucracy and paperwork. Here is a step-by-step guide on what to do when submitting your request.
- Before you decide to accept inmate phone calls, you should know where they are located. Interstate phone calls can be much more expensive than intrastate ones. In case you are not sure how to find an inmate, DoNotPay can assist you. Our app has introduced a phenomenal product—Connect With an Inmate—that can locate any inmate for you regardless of what correctional facility in the U.S. they are in. To give it a go, open a DoNotPay account in your web browser.
- Select Locate Someone in the Connect With an Inmate tab.
- Provide the inmate's name and the state they are in.
- Submit the request.
DoNotPay is easy and fast to use. The platform will give you the current location of the incarcerated individual within seconds.
Difficulties You May Experience Contacting Inmates at Women’s Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center
Contacting a loved one in prison can be a frustrating endeavor. Some of the setbacks and difficulties that you may experience include
- Expensive telephone and letter postage rates.
- Limited communication hours.
- Postponements and cancellations in your visitations.
- All communications are closely monitored.
It is also worth noting that visitations are limited at the moment because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get in Touch With Your Loved Ones via DoNotPay
Are you experiencing difficulties trying to contact a loved one at the Women's Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center? DoNotPay can help, and it reduces the whole process to five easy steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Do you have any other problems you would like solved? You may think of DoNotPay as a fixer with a solution to all your problems. Some of the platform's many services include:
- Disputing traffic, speeding, and parking tickets
- Blocking spam text messages
- Blocking spam robocalls
- Suing companies and people in small claims courts
- Dealing with unpayable bills
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting refunds from airlines
- Blocking spam mail
- Scheduling quick appointments with the DMV
- Cancelling unwanted subscriptions
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Scheduling fast contact with customer service reps
- Protection against stalking and harassment
- Finding unclaimed funds under your name
- Signing up for risk-free trials
- Signing up for services without telephone verification
DoNotPay will make it easier for you to contact a loved one at the Women's Eastern Reception Diagnostic Center. Get in touch today to learn more about how the platform can help.