A Guide to Walgreens' Self-Service Photo Print
There are a few ways to obtain quality photo prints, including from stores with photo centers. One such store that provides photo services is Walgreens. However, in the Covid era, Walgreens self-service photo print center has some drawbacks, including difficulties that some users have with using the store's website or mobile app to upload photos, as well as the health risks consumers face when they go to the store to pick up their photos.
DoNotPay provides another option for printing photos, and we don't require you to leave your house.
About Walgreens Self-Service Photo Center
Walgreens is the second-largest U.S.-based pharmacy chain, coming in behind only CVS Health in filling prescriptions. In addition to the pharmacy, the store offers a number of other products, including food, personal care, nutritional supplements, and even games and toys. In addition, Walgreens stores provide a self-service photo center.
How the Photo Center Works
Individuals can print their photos through the self-service print center by uploading them from their computer, their Google Photos account, or their Facebook or Instagram pages and place an order through the photo center on the store's website or mobile app. From there, follow these steps:
- Click the photo icon
- Tap the prints icon
- Tap the device icon
- Images will be displayed by the date they were taken -- you can click on one image to print or select several.
- Choose the sizes of photos you would like to have printed
- If you wish to add a promotional code, click "apply the coupon," type in the code, and click apply
- Edit your quantities and sizes and click next to check out
- Search for a store by city, state, or ZIP and select the store where you would like to have your photos printed
- Enter your contact information and decide if you would like Walgreens to contact you with promotional offers
- Decide if you would like Walgreens to send you a text to alert you when your photos have been printed and are ready for pickup
- Acknowledge that you agree to Walgreens' policies for ordering from its website
- Submit your order so the store of your choice can begin processing it.
Problems That Often Arise When Using Walgreens Self-Service Photo Center
There are several common issues that arise when using the self-service photo center at Walgreens, including:
|Time||Taking time out of your day may not be possible if you’re working fulltime and have other obligations on weekends. The process isn’t always fast and there may be an unexpected wait to get your picture printed.|
|Confusing User Experience||You may find it difficult to navigate the website, which can result in the order not being placed as expected, or the wrong photos or wrong number of photos being printed.|
|Spam||You may experience an increase of promotional offers and other emails as a result of using the photo center.|
Print Quality Photos Easier With DoNotPay
Walgreens provides a way for people to obtain their photos without having to go into the store to place an order, making it the choice for many photographers. However, you still have to go to the store, and as mentioned, Walgreens' online photo website can be difficult to navigate.
DoNotPay makes the process of printing photos even simpler and easier for you through our Print Quality Photos From Home Product.
To print your photos through DoNotPay, follow these five easy steps:
- Search Print Photos on DoNotPay.
- Upload all of the photos you would like to get printed.
- Choose the size/dimensions you would like for these photos. We offer a variety of options, ranging from the smallest 3.5 in x 5 in to as large as 20 in x 30 in. We also offer square prints, wallet prints, etc.
- Choose the finish you want on your photos (glossy, matte, or lustre).
- Choose your preferred shipping method (economy, expedited, express, rush).
That's it. DoNotPay will handle the rest and make sure your photos get printed and delivered straight to you by mail.
What Type of Photo Finishes Are Available Through DoNotPay?
All sizes of photos are available in your choice of glossy, matte, or luster finish. Glossy finishes provide a shiny, vibrant appearance, while a matte finish will give your photo a more muted, subdued appearance. Lustre finishes offer a pearly, high-end look to work.
What Size Photos Can I Print?
DoNotPay has more photo sizes available than Walgreens or other store photo centers, giving you the ability to order photos in the following sizes:
- 3.5x5 inches
- 4x5 inches
- 4x6 inches
- 4x8 inches
- 5x5 inches
- 5x7 inches
- 8 Wallet inches
- 8x8 inches
- 8x10 inches
- 8.5x11 inches
- 8x12 inches
- 9x12 inches
- 4 Wallet inches
- 8x14 inches
- 10x10 inches
- 10x12 inches
- 10x15 inches
- 10x20 inches
- 11x14 inches
- 12x12 inches
- 12x18 inches
- 13x22 inches
- 16x20 inches
- 16x24 inches
- 18x24 inches
- 20x20 inches
- 20x30 inches
- 20x24 inches
- 24x36 inches
- 30x40 inches
Why Use DoNotPay to Print Quality Photos From Home?
So, what makes DoNotPay better than Walmart's online photo printing services? Here are three reasons that you can't argue against:
- DoNotPay's platform is easy to use. You don't need extensive photo editing or printing skills to put your pictures on paper – there are people to handle all that.
- DoNotPay understands that you don't want to wait days to get your printed photos. Consequently, the platform offers one of the fastest photo printing and delivery services available.
- Editing is an important part of every photo printing process. Fortunately, DoNotPay has one of the most advanced photo editing programs that are easy to use. Additionally, the platform uses only the finest printing paper.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is the clear choice for obtaining quality photo prints from home, but that is not the only service we provide. We are devoted to helping you make easy work of life's burdensome tasks, such as converting files, creating passport photos, corresponding with incarcerated family members, paying parking tickets, stopping spam or robocalls, and much more.
To learn about how DoNotPay can help simplify your life, sign in or sign up today.