How to Get Viki Free Trial The Risk-Free Way
Viki is an American video streaming website founded in 2007 by Razmig Hovaghimian. It allows millions of users to stream videos, shows, movies. These resources are translated into 200+ languages by a volunteer community. Viki has headquarters in San Mateo, California, and has offices in Asia, including Singapore, Japan, etc.
Wondering if there is a ? This article provides this and other answers you need to know about Viki.
Does Viki Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, period for each pass plan.
With an active Viki Pass subscription, you can access all the available shows ad-free and in HD quality.
There are two types of Viki passes;
- Viki Pass Standard
- Viki Pass Plus
Both of them have a seven-day free trial for all new users. During the trial period, you can enjoy all the benefits of a regular, paid subscription, after which the subscription will automatically renew into the selected monthly/annual subscription.
Note: Free trials for first-time subscribers might not apply to certain users subscribing via Google Play Store.
How Can I Get a Viki Free Trial?
To unlock your period, follow the following steps.
- Visit Viki's website, and click 'Create Account'
- After creating your account, log in and return to the homepage.
- Click 'Get Viki Pass' in the top-right corner of the page.
- Choose your preferred plan, and click 'Start 7 days free trial'.
- You'll be directed to the checkout page. Fill out your credit card information, and you're done! Now you can enjoy the dramas and variety shows on Viki!
You'll not be charged until the trial period expires. Opt-out before the Viki trial ends if you wish to cancel the subscription to avoid getting charged.
Does the Viki Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes. For both iTunes and Google Play members, the subscription will automatically renew 24 hours before the end of the trial.
Be sure to cancel your Viki subscription no later than 24 hours before the end of the trial so that your changes are in effect before your subscription renews.
Access after canceling a trial subscription
- Subscriptions via Viki.com: Canceling your trial midway will end your subscription with immediate effect.
- Subscriptions via iTunes, Google Play, and Roku: After canceling your trial, your benefits will continue for the remainder of the seven days.
Note: Changing your plan during your free trial may result in the termination of your free trial and an immediate charge for your new plan.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
More than 50% of consumers continue paying for undesired subscriptions because they forget to cancel paid plans before they're renewed. The majority of the remaining half either didn't know the service was set for auto-renewal, or they think it's difficult to cancel the subscription.
This is where DoNotPay comes in with its free virtual credit card service. Virtual credit cards are unique, arbitrarily generated credit card numbers you can use to sign up for a free trial subscription with a company and allow you to make "transactions" without revealing your real banking information.
How Do Virtual Credit Cards Work?
- DoNotPay generates a random number and credit card info that you can use to subscribe to Viki or any service.
- Once the free trial period expires, the service can't charge you because there's no money on that trial card, so you get unsubscribed automatically.
With DoNotPay, you won't ever again have to worry about being charged for a service you aren't using. Our Free Trial Card doesn't and can't hold any actual money, therefore, allowing you to sign up for free trials for services you've always wanted.
How Much Does Viki Cost After the Trial?
The Viki Pass Standard: This plan is available for $4.99 per month and $49.99 per year; it gives two months free with an annual subscription!
The Viki Pass Plus: This plan is available for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. That's two months free with an annual subscription!
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Viki?
Two of the most popular competitors to Viki: Netflix and YouTube TV:
|Basic: $8.99 /month
Standard: $12.99 /month
Premium: $15.99 /month
More DoNotPay Services
In your day-to-day encounters, you'll quickly discover that DoNotPay has the requisite solutions to all your dilemmas. From credit card issues to canceling subscriptions/memberships, we got you covered.
Access our services through any web browser or smartphone. Get assistance in:
- Suing people and companies in a small claim court
- How to easily contest parking tickets
- How to deal with bills you cannot pay
- Need help getting refunds and chargebacks from companies?
- How to get compensated for flight delays and cancellations
now to get started!