Everything You Need to Know About Plasma Donation in NJ
Plasma is a yellowish liquid found in your blood that allows red cells, white cells, and platelets to flow effortlessly throughout your body. It's a combination of lipids, proteins, water, electrolytes, and carbohydrates that creates a transportation system to optimize the functionality of your body. NJ plasma donation centers need you.
- If you have a wound or a deep cut, it will make your blood clot in that area.
- Because plasma is a superhighway throughout your body and is made up of essential life-saving components, it is often used to heal diseases.
- Plasma keeps our muscles hydrated by delivering the water and electrolytes they need to function properly.
- It carries and removes waste and toxins from our bodies.
Get Money for Your Plasma
Have you been trying to find a way to earn extra money without having to work very hard for it? Well, you can sit back in a chair and relax while you donate this life-saving plasma. You can get paid money while you save lives and do nothing but sit in the chair and watch TV.
- There are approximately 100 plasma donation centers in the United States.
- There are several donation centers throughout the state of New Jersey.
So, what are the things you need to know to participate in plasma donation in NJ?
Do I Get Paid Cash When I Donate?
While each donation center has its policies for payment, a rechargeable card is usually given to donors. Each time you donate, the company will upload payment to the card to redeem whenever you'd like. It makes a much more efficient payment system to get paid to donate plasma.
- As an incentive, most donation centers will pay around $1,000 in the first month of donating.
- Depending on how much plasma is being taken from the donor, generally, the payment is between $50 and $75 each time a donation is made.
Here is where you can go in New Jersey to donate plasma:
|Donation Center||Location||Phone Number||Website|
|CSL Plasma||2465 S Broad St Ste 11, Hamilton, New Jersey, 08610||609-245-0346||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|KEDPLASMA LLC||2604 Route 130, Cinnaminson, New Jersey, 08077||N/A||https://www.kedplasma.us/|
|CSL Plasma||471 Route 38 W, Maple Shade, New Jersey, 08052||856-214-0575||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|ABO Plasma||500 NJ Route 38, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, 08002||856-438-5581 x305||https://www.donatingplasma.org/donation/www.aboplasma.com|
|Octapharma Plasma Inc||5000 N Crescent Blvd Ste 1B, Pennsauken, New Jersey 08109||856.324.3496||https://www.octapharmaplasma.com/|
|CSL Plasma||1410 Laurel Rd, Lindenwold, New Jersey 08021||561.912.3068||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|CSL Plasma||1601 W Edgar Road, Linden, New Jersey, 07036||908-409-0160||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|BioLife Plasma Services||1450 Clements Bridge Road Ste 11, Deptford, New Jersey, 08096||435-730-5311||https://www.biolifeplasma.com/locations/|
|Truehealth Plasma||81 Broad Street, Elizabeth, New Jersey, 07210||201.574.8822||https://www.thplasma.com/|
|ABO Plasma||812 B North Delsea Drive, Glassboro, New Jersey, 08028||856-442-9100||https://www.donatingplasma.org/donation/www.aboplasma.com|
|BioLife Plasma Services||6701 Black Horse Pike Ste D2, Egg Harbour Twp, New Jersey 08234||609.833.2731||https://www.biolifeplasma.com/locations/|
What Is Required Before I Can Start Donating?
Most potential donors wonder about how old they have to be to donate plasma and how long it takes to donate plasma. The fact is, there are several mandatory requirements for donating plasma that prove a person can donate. All of the following are required before any person can donate their plasma.
- Complete medical history
- Must be 110 lbs or more.
- Ages are generally listed between 18 and 65.
- Must have up-to-date negative test results for transmissible viruses like HIV, hepatitis, etc.
- Diabetics are allowed to donate plasma if their diabetes is under control.
Here are other frequently asked questions about plasma donation:
|Can I Be Disqualified From Donating Plasma?||Some factors can disqualify you from donating plasma. Everyone has to do their due diligence to make sure that the donation process is safe. Not only safe for the donor but also the person receiving the plasma.
The following factors can disqualify you from donating plasma:
|What If I Had Covid?||The number of people that have had COVID is overwhelming. It has left many to wonder if they are allowed to donate after they have had covid. Some people are curious if they can still donate after getting the COVID vaccine.
|Can I Donate My Plasma As Often As I Want?||Plasma is an extremely important part of our body. If we lose too much plasma, we can start experiencing serious side effects. Plasma donation centers have a policy that makes sure that the donors are safe. To ensure this, there are specific rules as to how often you can safely donate your plasma.
|Can I Donate to More Than One Plasma Donation Center?||It may be very tempting to donate plasma at one donation center and then go to another one the next day to get more money. This is not allowed.
3 Easy Steps to Start Earning Money With DoNotPay
The DoNotPay platform is extremely user-friendly. It is no surprise that this clinical trials product is just as simple to use. This is a great tool to cut out the time and frustration of learning how to become a plasma donor.
Follow these 3 simple steps and start earning money from your donations.
- Search "plasma donations" on DoNotPay and find the nearest donation clinic through our clinical trials product.
- Select the "Contact Now" button to learn more about eligibility criteria, contact the clinic with questions, or sign up for first-time donor bonuses.
- Verify your information and submit your inquiry! DoNotPay will contact the clinic on your behalf and make sure your questions get answered.
Nothing could be simpler. You are on your way to getting money for your plasma.