How to Donate Plasma In El Paso
Whether you want to make extra cash or make a significant impact on someone's health and well-being, donating plasma is always a good decision. Some clinics might even give you up to $1100 in your first month as a token of appreciation. You can donate plasma to your area donation center.
However, sometimes finding the right place for you to donate in El Paso can be difficult. It takes time to locate a nearby donation center, and you have to pass multiple screening processes. In this guide, we'll discuss how you can participate in and how DoNotPay can help you find donation centers faster.
What Is Plasma?
It is essential to learn about plasma before participating in a . Plasma is a large part of your blood, apart from the platelets, white and red blood cells, that carries water, salt, and enzymes to other parts of the body. It's light yellow, and it also helps to remove waste from the blood.
In addition to enzymes, plasma contains clotting factors, antibodies, and proteins like albumin and fibrinogen. When these components are separated, they can be used to treat people with different illnesses, including people suffering from cancer, severe burns, shock, trauma, and other rare chronic illnesses.
Donating plasma can help these people improve their lives or get cured of the illness completely. However, you must undergo a screening process to make sure your blood is healthy and safe to be used on others.
Plasma Donation Locations in El Paso
If you want to donate plasma in El Paso, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. Most clinics will require an ID, a person to be at least 110 lbs, and free from chronic or transmissive illnesses.
Clinics can compensate you with between $60 and $100 per appointment, but you can only donate twice a week. Other clinics will only allow you to donate once a month.
Before going out to find a clinic, make sure you eat well, avoid drinking alcohol or smoking, and drink a lot of water. But if you haven't found a clinic to donate plasma, follow these key steps:
- Find a local donation center that suits your needs. You can ask for referrals from friends or do an online search
- Visit one of the centers during their operational hours and inquire about their compensation and requirements
- Provide the required documents, fill out an elaborate medical history screening, and take tests to show your eligibility
- Donate your plasma and get compensated
Here are some donation centers in El Paso:
|Donation Center||Location||Phone Number||Website|
|Biomat|Talecris Plasma Res||720 Texas Ave, El Paso, Texas, 79901||915-532-5322||https://www.grifolsplasma.com/en/locations/find-a-donation-center|
|BPL Plasma Inc||313 S Stanton Street, El Paso, Texas, 77901||915-229-7740||https://www.biolifeplasma.com/locations/|
|Biomat|Talecris Plasma Res||3515 Alameda Ave, El Paso, Texas, 79905||915-351-0920||https://www.grifolsplasma.com/en/locations/find-a-donation-center|
|Biomat|Talecris Plasma Res||4710 Alabama Street, El Paso, Texas, 79930||915-564-5012||https://www.grifolsplasma.com/en/locations/find-a-donation-center|
|Biomat|Talecris Plasma Res||8500 Dyer Street Space 25, El Paso, Texas, 79904||915-757-2735||https://www.grifolsplasma.com/en/locations/find-a-donation-center|
|Biomat|Talecris Plasma Res||500 N Carolina Drive Unit B, El Paso, Texas, 79915||915-859-6855||https://www.grifolsplasma.com/en/locations/find-a-donation-center|
|CSL Plasma||2200 N Yarbrough Drive Ste K, El Paso, Texas, 79925||915-201-2908||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|CSL Plasma||4820 Woodrow Bean Transmountain Dr, El Paso, Texas 79924||915.910.5548||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|CSL Plasma||6351 S Desert Ste 212B, El Paso, Texas, 79932||915-226-0080||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|Biomat|Talecris Plasma Res||8631 North Loop Drive, El Paso, Texas, 79907||915-859-6855||https://www.grifolsplasma.com/en/locations/find-a-donation-center|
|CSL Plasma||8825 N Loop Drive Ste 116, El Paso, Texas, 79907||N/A||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|BPL Plasma Inc||9411 Alameda Ave, El Paso, Texas, 77907||915.910.6359||https://www.biolifeplasma.com/locations/|
|BPL Plasma Inc||9411 Alameda Ave, El Paso, Texas, 77907||915.901.6379||https://www.biolifeplasma.com/locations/|
Things to Keep in Mind Before Donating Plasma
If you've found a place to donate plasma, schedule a day that you feel fine to donate. 24 hours before the donation, you should:
- Avoid foods high in fat or cholesterol
- Eat healthy meals
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, and caffeine
- Avoid heavy workout programs
- Rest well with a good night's sleep
You should do this before and after donating to recover your energy.
Next Steps for Donating Plasma in El Paso if You Can’t Do It Yourself
Finding a location to donate plasma in El Paso isn't hard, but it can take a lot of time and money. Using DoNotPay, you can find a clinic near you fast and easily from the comfort of your home.
DoNotPay finds all the clinics in El Paso for you, and it populates them on your search list. After you select the clinics you like, you can let us inquire about all the other information for you.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to become a plasma donor:
- Search "plasma donations" on DoNotPay and find the nearest donation clinic through our clinical trials product.
- Select the "Contact Now" button to learn more about eligibility criteria, contact the clinic with questions, or sign up for first-time donor bonuses.
- Verify your information and submit your inquiry! DoNotPay will contact the clinic on your behalf and make sure your questions get answered.
Why Use DoNotPay to Find Donation Clinics in El Paso
DoNotPay can help you locate clinics you cannot find anywhere on the internet. It’s because we conduct a thorough search to ensure all information is updated and reliable.
- Fast—You don't have to spend hundreds of hours searching for the nearest donation clinic that compensates well for your plasma.
- Easy—You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or take trials in clinics you'd not feel comfortable donating to.
- Successful—You can rest assured knowing we'll find the most suitable clinics for you by asking the tough questions you give us.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Aside from discussing plasma donation in El Paso, we can also assist you with the following inquiries:
DoNotPay can help you solve many legal issues, including settling cases with large corporations, helping you find cheap and free alternative services, and showing you ways to beat the system and avoid high bills.
Here are some health-related guides you might be interested in:
- Find the best clinical trials you are eligible for
- Learn about your state's healthcare directive
- Request for sick leave
- File insurance claim
Finding a plasma donation clinic in El Paso has never been easier. Using DoNotPay, you can find all the hidden gems near you, where you can donate plasma and get the most compensation, and get to ask questions you're shy to ask in person. Register and find out how it works today.