How To Regain Access To Your Hacked Madden Mobile Account
Madden NFL Mobile is popular not just in the US but also worldwide. NFL is a sport in America that is something you either love or loathe and the same goes for the virtual version of the sport. EA knows its target audience and that’s why the game has lasted for more than two decades.
Madden NFL Mobile doesn’t involve a complex strategy, as much as it is about outsmarting your competition. It’s like a dressed-up chess game that gets people hooked up on tactics. However, like any online account, hackers will try to get your personal information through the game.
Do you feel that your Madden Mobile account is ? Don’t worry, you can get it back and secure it.
How to Tell If Someone Has Hacked Your Madden Mobile Account
If you're wondering if your , look out for these warning signs:
- Unexpected or unexplained changes to your Madden account like missing players and coins, or lost levels, prestige, and achievements
- Suspicious activity in your linked email or social media account
- Suspicious, unauthorized purchases on your linked credit card account
- You receive a notification that someone else is trying to access your account
It’s always good to check your account every now and then for changes no matter how slight. Some hackers don’t immediately shut your account off but just steal your personal and financial information or use your account. It pays to be cautious.
You can be sure that your account is hacked when you can’t log in to your account using the same email and password. If this is the case, contact EA for support immediately.
What to Do With Your Madden Mobile Hacked Account?
If you feel that someone has hacked your account and you still have access to it, the first thing you need to do to secure your account is to change your password.
Here are a few steps that will help you to secure your Madden mobile account.
- Clear the browser cache. This way you delete related information from the web.
- Reset your account password. Make sure you select a secure and strong account password. Use a good combination of letters, characters and numbers to secure an account.
- Reset the password of your email associated with the Madden account. Chances are great that your email is also compromised.
- Keep login verification turned on. This will notify you whenever a new device tries to log in to your account.
Always pay attention to suspicious activities in your account. If you cannot access your account using your login credentials, you can reach out to EA for support with the following information:
- Your registered email address – this is the email you used to register your EA account.
- Console IDs or usernames connected with your account
- Invoice numbers of purchases from the game store – it’s best if you can provide the information of the product codes, too.
Submit this information to the EA helpline and wait for their response. If this sounds daunting, feel free to contact DoNotPay so you don’t have to go through the hoops alone.
How to File an Official Complaint In Case of Madden Mobile Hacked Account
If your account has been hacked, here is how to file the complaint:
- Visit the official EA helpline page.
- Browse and select the game in which you need help.
- Select the platform on which you're playing it.
- Then select the reason why you need help. If your content is missing, click on "missing content". And if you need help with data privacy, choose the "data privacy" option.
- Select the issue you're currently facing. Submit it.
- Please enter the details they are asking about your account.
And that's it! You need to wait till they contact you. You may not have patience for the waiting game, though.
Want to know how you can recover your account fast? Use DoNotPay and you don't have to wait for weeks or months to receive help.
How to Recover Your Gaming Account Using DoNotPay
If you want to recover your Madden gaming account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Open the Recover Hacked Account product on DoNotPay and tell us the name of the company or platform of your hacked account.
- Enter the information associated with your account, such as your username.
- Tell us whether you have paid for the account and would like a refund.
- And that’s it! We will send a demand letter on your behalf with a two-week deadline for the company’s representatives to help you recover your account.
DoNotPay can also help you with the following:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
DoNotPay can help you with other concerns, such as:
Need more information? Join DoNotPay to get the best assistance today!