How to Get a LinkedIn Recruiter Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
LinkedIn Recruiter is an all-inclusive hiring/recruiting platform for top-talented professionals, helping them find, connect, and manage individuals looking to be on their teams.
As the hiring solution for one of the largest professional networks, can help you cut down your hiring time by granting you insight on more than 740 million members, recommended searches, and advanced search filters.
Does LinkedIn Recruiter Offer Free Trial?
Yes, . You may be eligible for a 30-day free trial if it is your first time signing up. You can purchase Recruiter online as a monthly or yearly subscription. You get to enjoy most of the benefits and features of LinkedIn Recruiter premium. Unfortunately, there may be some limitations for the free trial account, including:
- Full access to the entire network
- Limited applicant tracking system
- No OFCCP tracking.
However, for 30 days, you may enjoy every other feature and decide to cancel the free trial or allow it to renew the subscription automatically.
How Can I Get the LinkedIn Recruiter Free Trial?
To sign up for the program, you need to have a LinkedIn account that has not been upgraded to premium before. Create a LinkedIn account, whether for personal or organizational use.
Once you log into your LinkedIn account, head over to the 'Work' tab at the top of your screen to access several LinkedIn products and business services. Under Business Services, you will find Talent Solutions, from where you can access the tools to help you hire and develop your business team.
Signing up for LinkedIn Recruiter is ideally signing up for LinkedIn right from the start.
- Log into your account.
- Go to the "Me" profile tab/
- Under "Accounts", click on 'Settings and Privacy'.
- From the left-side menu, click on 'Account Preference'.
- Scroll down to subscriptions and payments.
- Click 'Change' next to 'Upgrade for Free'.
- You will be asked to tick a box of your intentions for a premium account. Scroll down and tick 'To find and hire talent faster' since you want to access the Recruiter tools. Click 'Next'.
- Click the 'Start my free month' button. You will be directed to the secure checkout page, where you will enter your payment details. Among the payment methods provided is the option for adding your credit card details. However, if you want to access the free trial risk-free without using your real credit card details, sign up with DoNotPay to provide you with a free virtual credit card.
Does the LinkedIn Recruiter Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, the free trial renews automatically at the end of the 30 days. Therefore, to avoid getting charged for the premium subscription, ensure you cancel the free trial at least 24 hours before the expiry of the one-month free trial.
You may be lucky if you get a refund if you didn't intend for the free trial to be renewed into a paid subscription. However, you may have to make a strong argument with the service provider. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you get a LinkedIn refund by pleasing a solid case on your behalf in case you forgot to cancel the free trial on time.
Avoid Automatic Renewal with DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Sadly, most people tend to forget to cancel the free trials and end up paying for the hefty LinkedIn premium fees that they don't need. Fortunately, DoNoPay can help you cancel your LinkedIn premium subscription and help you process your refund.
Here is how DoNotPay's virtual credit cards can help you avoid automatic LinkedIn Recruiter account renewals:
- DNP generates a random number and credit card details that you will use to subscribe to LinkedIn Recruiter free trial
- Once the 1-month free trial expires, LinkedIn can't charge you since the credit card has no money for auto-renewals.
- You will then be unsubscribed from the service automatically.
How Much Does LinkedIn Recruiter Cost After Free Trial?
There are four premium membership kinds for LinkedIn users. Here is a summary of each and their price points.
|LinkedIn Career||$29.99 monthly or $239.88 annually|
|LinkedIn Business||$59.99 monthly or $575.88 annually|
|LinkedIn Sales||$79.99 monthly or $779.88 annually|
|LinkedIn Hiring/ Recruiter Lite||$119.95 monthly or $1,199.40 annually|
You may want to sign up for a free trial first before choosing to pay for the subscription. That way, you can test the features and benefits to determine whether they are worth the renewal. Regardless, DoNotPay helps you sign up for LinkedIn Recruiter free trial with no charge.
What Are the Common Alternatives to LinkedIn Recruiter?
Hiring top talent requires investing plenty of resources. Fortunately, the internet provides solutions for individuals and companies to hire professionals at the press of a few buttons. LinkedIn provides a platform for employers and prospective employees to meet and interact.
However, whether you don't like LinkedIn Recruiter's high pricing or other personal reasons, there are alternatives you can settle for. Here are some popular alternatives to LinkedIn Recruiter to help you hire top talent.
- iCIMS Talent Cloud
- G2 Deals
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Zoho Recruit
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay can also assist with a wide range of services and issues, such as:
- Getting rid of small emails
- Contesting parking tickets
- Solving credit card issues
- Suing in a small claims court
- Jumping the customer service phone queue
- Protecting yourself from stalkers and harassment.
Reach out to DoNotPay to sign up for a LinkedIn Recruiter free trial without paying any fees.