How to Cancel Amazon Kids Plus Subscription in Minutes
Amazon is one of the biggest e-commerce dealers of physical goods and virtual services. Amazon has different ‘departments’ depending on their audience and products.
Amazon Kid Plus, formerly known as Amazon Freetime Unlimited, is a premium service where kids can get unlimited access to all kids’ digital products, including e-books, games, movies, and educational apps.
To access Amazon Kids Plus, you need an active monthly subscription or use the 30-days free trial before subscription. To discontinue your Amazon Kids Plus, you need to cancel or unsubscribe from your monthly or annual subscription.
DoNotPay helps you save time and cancel your within a few minutes. Simply sign up, provide a few details about your Amazon Kids account, and DoNotPay will handle the rest for you quickly.
How Do I Cancel Amazon Kids Plus Subscription?
Amazon Kids Plus offers a thirty-day free trial before purchasing a subscription for the services and automatically renews into a paid one-month subscription. You will be billed monthly from the day the free trial expires unless you cancel the subscription.
any time you want and save your money by blocking auto-billing and package auto-renewal before the free trial expires or later. Here is how:
1. Log in to the Parents dashboard and click on the menu.
2. Click on Manage Amazon Kids+ subscription.
3. Select Cancel Amazon Kids+ subscription and follow the instructions as prompted.
Alternatively, you can cancel your Amazon Kids+ subscription through your main Amazon account as follows:
1. Log into your Amazon Account.
2. Maneuver to the ‘Memberships & Subscriptions’ page and select manage my account.
3. Cancel Amazon Kids Plus and any other Amazon subscription you want to cancel.
|You Can Cancel Amazon Kids Plus Via||Yes/No|
|Amazon Parental Dashboard/ Membership & Subscription||Yes|
Can I Get a Refund After Canceling My Amazon Kids Plus Subscription?
halfway through the subscription term means you will enjoy the service until the term is over and receive no billing for the next month.
If you cancel a monthly subscription, your access to the product will be terminated. Amazon will refund you the prorated portion of your subscription fee through the payment method you used to pay for the subscription.
However, you will not receive any refunds if you cancel a prepaid service received as part of an Amazon device purchase, including Amazon Kids and Amazon Kids Plus.
Amazon can terminate your access to Amazon Kids Plus or any other Amazon product if you violate the Amazon community rules. The termination comes without notice and you will not get a refund.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Amazon Kids Plus Subscription
Did you forget to cancel your Amazon Kids Plus subscription last month? Or are you having trouble canceling your Amazon Kids Plus subscription? Forgetting to cancel your subscriptions or being unable to complete the cancellation process is a common issue with almost everyone.
DoNotPay takes the hassle of service subscription cancellation from you by introducing a fantastic product; the DoNotPay Manage Subscription product. The product is a tool that helps you manage all your subscriptions from one place, in three simple steps as follows:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we’ll work on canceling your subscription. We’ll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
Why DoNotPay Is Your Best Shot at Canceling Amazon Kids Plus
Canceling subscriptions is often a time-sensitive process. You need to act fast to get a refund. With long call-waiting lines at customer service desks, you might miss the deadline and incur unwanted bills from subscription auto-renewal. Who has time for that? DoNotPay is always the faster, easier way.
Here are more services you can cancel your subscriptions through DoNotPay:
DoNotPay Can Do Much More
There are countless things DoNotPay can help you with, other than canceling your Amazon Kids Pls subscription. DoNotPay is the first robotic lawyer with the capacity to simplify all the long, tedious administrative and legal processes to just a few clicks of the button.
You can now enjoy the following services from the comfort of your home through your phone:
- Find clinical trials that you can participate in
- File a claim on your product warranty
- Recover items you lost at the airport
- Cancel a subscription service
- Deal with stalking and harassment and protect your privacy
- Prepare for and ace your government tests
- Get a college application fee waiver and save some money
- Fight workspace discrimination
- Send a FOIA request and get access to public records
- File a Freedom of Information request
Sign up today and enjoy these instant services and much more.