Want to Stop Receiving Paper Mail from Chase? DoNotPay Can Help
Most of us get junk paper mail all the time. If you kept everything, it would weigh 41 pounds by the end of the year. Approximately 42% of all junk paper mail remains unopened and ends up in landfills. How do you stop receiving paper mail from Chase?
Chase, also known as Chase Bank or JPMorgan Chase Bank, is an American national bank with headquarters in New York. It is among the largest banks in the U.S and a consumer and commercial subsidiary of JP Morgan Chase, a financial services institution.
Chase provides many Americans with financial services such as credit cards, personal banking, payment processing, mortgages, investment advice, auto financing, among many others. In light of this, , informing them of their services.
Junk paper mail from Chase is annoying, and most people have no idea how to stop it, so it's easier to just throw it in the trash. However, DoNotPay has a faster, more convenient solution: The Do Not Mail product.
What Counts as Physical Spam/Junk Mail?
Spam or junk mail is any unsolicited mail that you did not sign up for. The companies send the mail in bulk to a considerable recipient risk, hoping to get customers. Examples include advertising companies, credit offers, catalogs, etc.
Why Am I Getting Junk Mail in the First Place?
The most common reasons why people receive junk mail include:
- Signing up for various company promotions
- Companies buy your data from credit bureaus
- The US Postal Services provides companies with your forwarding address
Can I Opt-Out of Junk Mail on Behalf of Someone Else?
You can opt-out of junk mail from Chase on behalf of someone else, such as a spouse, parent, or deceased family member.
Call 888-868-8618. Ask for their name to be removed from the mailing list. They will require the person's name and address and sometimes the social security number of the other person. The other option is to return the junk mail to the sender by handing it to the mailman or taking it to the post office.
Should I Opt-Out Permanently or Just for a Certain Period?
You can opt-out of junk mail permanently if you wish or have a five-year junk-mail-free period. The advantage of this is that you will not get any annoying spam mail ever. The downside is that you may miss out on special offers from Chase that might come with the mail.
How to Stop Receiving Paper Mail from Chase?
You can choose to stop receiving paper mail from Chase, especially pre-approved credit card offers. You can go through the process of opting out of your credit card pre-screening on your own. It is, however, very time-consuming and tiring. Under federal law, you have a right to opt-out.
- Calling 888-868-8618 is the first step. Ask for your name to be removed from their mailing list for five years or more. This option-out tells the credit bureaus not to sell your information to the credit card companies. It means Chase or any other company can't send you junk mail.
- Confirm your identity by providing your name and address. Your social security number is not mandatory, but it might help the credit bureau process your request.
However, this only opts you out of Chase, not all companies, so you may still receive junk mail. The hardest part is contacting each company to opt-out of their mail list. If you find this too tedious, there is always another option.
How to Stop Receiving Paper Mail from Chase
Getting rid of spam mail on your own is a tedious and time-consuming process. Contacting each of the scam mail companies is not easy. The companies will often ignore your request to opt-out of their mailing list. DoNotPay gives you a solution: You can get rid of junk paper mail-in four easy steps.
- Search for Do Not Mail on DoNotPay.
- Upload an image or take a photo or of physical junk mail.
- Enter the name of the company, i.e., Chase.
- DoNotPay will automatically file a complaint to Chase on your behalf. It ensures you never receive spam/junk mail from them again.
Why Use DoNotPay to Stop Receiving Paper Mail from Chase
It would be best to use DoNotPay for Do Not Mail for several reasons:
|Fast||With DoNotPay, you do not need to spend hours or weeks trying to contact Chase. Your issue will be solved much faster with DoNotPay if you solve it on your own.|
|Easy||All you need to do with DoNotPay is follow the four simple steps described above and wait. It is that easy. You can get out of hundreds of mailing lists in a fraction of the time you would have spent while doing it manually.|
|Successful||All you need to do with DoNotPay is follow the four simple steps described above and wait. It is that easy. You can get out of hundreds of mailing lists in a fraction of the time you would have spent while doing it manually.|
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Click of a Button
DoNotPay does not only help you but also other spam companies.
- DoNotPay can help you opt-out of junk mail for Capital One, Verizon, Spectrum, Geico, etc.
- DoNotPay can help you stop spam mail from banks, credit providers, retail companies, charities, etc.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is an excellent virtual assistant that takes over all those problematic and tedious tasks you don't want to perform. These include:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Get a scholarship
- Draft legal doc
- File a lawsuit in small claims court
- Deal with parking tickets
- Sign you up for clinical trials.
- Reduce your property taxes