Best Places To Donate Plasma In Knoxville
Did you know that you can help save someone's life and make money for it? Donating plasma is a great way to make a difference in a person's life, and some donors make up to $1000 every month. So, where can you
DoNotPay can help you find the perfect place to donate plasma in Knoxville, Tennessee. They'll help you get all your questions answered and make sure you're eligible to donate. They can make the process of donating so much easier, and take a huge load of work off your shoulders.
What Is Plasma and Why Should You Donate?
Plasma is an essential part of your blood, containing water, salt, enzymes, antibodies, and other proteins, according to DonatingPlasma. It's the yellow portion of blood that remains after red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets have been removed. It makes up over 55% of the blood in the human body.
Donating plasma can save someone's life. Whether they've had a traumatic injury, live with a chronic disease, or have a type of blood cancer. Plasma donations are most commonly used for those with hemophilia, which means someone is unable to clot blood properly. This can be lethal when someone is injured because the blood flow won't stop on its own.
Plasma donations are also used in people with certain types of cancer or those who don't have functioning immune systems. It's used to treat a genetic type of emphysema, trauma patients, and even those who've acquired rabies, tetanus, or dialysis patients.
Plasma Donor Eligibility Requirements in Knoxville
Generally, the eligibility requirements for donating plasma are the same at every donation center you could go to. They may vary slightly from center to center, but there are a few that will be the same no matter where you decide to go. These requirements are in place to keep you and the recipient of your donation safe and healthy.
To donate plasma in Knoxville, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Weight at least 110 pounds
- Be able to provide proof of identity
- Pass a basic physical exam
- Pass a viral test, blood test, and health screen
Plasma Donation Locations in Knoxville
Knoxville, Tennessee has quite a few plasma donation locations. Not all of them have the same requirements or pay the same compensation, but they're all worth checking out. No matter where you go, you'll still be helping save a life.
|Plasma Donation Centers||Address||Phone Number|
|Knoxville Plasma||2820 Middlebrook Pike Ste 112, Knoxville, TN, 37921||(865) 637 - 1497|
|CSL Plasma||1616 Grand Ave, Knoxville, TN, 37916||(865) 637 - 4052|
|Octapharma Plasma||3810 Chapman Hwy, Knoxville, TN, 37920||(865) 867 - 7450|
|ADMA BioCenters Knoxville||5072 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN, 37912||(865) 415 - 6900|
|Medic Regional Blood Center||1601 Ailor Ave, Knoxville, TN, 37921||(865) 524 - 3074|
How Much Do You Get Paid for Plasma in Knoxville
Depending on how often you donate plasma, you can make from $300 to $1100 per month on average. This also differs depending on the donation center you go to, but you can potentially make a lot of money doing this.
How to Donate Plasma in Knoxville on Your Own
Donating plasma isn't hard if you know where to go, but finding the right location for you can be difficult. With the number of , doing your research to choose one is pretty time-consuming.
To donate plasma in Knoxville, you should:
- Do your research. Not every facility will have the same reputation. Some may be known for having unsafe practices when it comes to donations, or they may short their donators on money. Be sure to take a look at their reviews.
- Check your eligibility. Can you donate if you have diabetes? What about HIV? Does the COVID vaccine affect your ability to donate? Most donation websites will be able to answer all your questions.
- Contact the donation center if you have any more questions about the process. They should be able to explain it to you if you're unsure what to expect.
- Pick a donation center to go to, and be sure to have proof of identity on you.
- Start your donation. If it's your first time, this may take up to two and a half hours.
- Get compensated.
While this may look easy, actually trying to find the right donation center for you is a difficult task. There are so many to choose from, and not all of them may offer the type of compensation you're looking for.
Donate Plasma in Knoxville With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay can easily help you . We'll locate donation centers near you, and help you determine if you're eligible to donate, as well as contact the facility and get any questions answered that you might have.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to become a plasma donor:
- Search "plasma donations" on DoNotPay and find the nearest donation clinic through our clinical trials product.
- Select the "Contact Now" button to learn more about eligibility criteria, contact the clinic with questions, or sign up for first-time donor bonuses.
- Verify your information and submit your inquiry! DoNotPay will contact the clinic on your behalf and make sure your questions get answered.
And that's it! All your questions will be answered, and you'll find the perfect donation center to go to because of DoNotPay.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can do almost anything. Whether you have a legal issue or an everyday problem, they're there to help you solve it. Aside from helping you donate plasma in Knoxville, DoNotPay can also help you find:
- Advance health care directives.
- Clinical trials to participate in.
- File insurance claims.
- and request sick leave.
With such a versatile and easy-to-use website, why wouldn't you want to take advantage of them to save you effort?