How To Donate Plasma In Columbia, SC
is a yellowish liquid that suspends red cells, white cells, and platelets, and yes, you can donate plasma! It is also a superhighway in your body for nutrients and antibodies to travel. It's a combination of water, electrolytes, lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates.
What can plasma do?
- Makes the blood clot in cases of a serious wound or cut.
- Plasma can fight diseases.
- Make sure that our muscles have the water and electrolytes that are needed.
- It removes waste from our blood.
Donating Plasma for Cash!
Did you know that many different companies will pay you for your plasma? It is becoming a growing trend and is utilized by many as a side hustle. If you are in while earning some extra cash and saving lives, this is the perfect opportunity.
- There are plasma donation centers throughout the United States, even in the state of South Carolina.
- Most donation centers pay on a rechargeable card- Each time you donate, an amount is uploaded for you to use.
Here are some donation centers near Columbia:
|Donation Center||Location||Phone Number||Website|
|CSL Plasma||215 Assembly Street, Columbia, South Carolina, 29201||803-254-2280||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|Octapharma Plasma Inc||1618 Charleston Hwy, West Columbia, South Carolina, 29169||803-454-9053||https://www.octapharmaplasma.com/|
|ImmunoTek BioCenters LLC||2601 Broad River Road, Columbia, South Carolina, 29210||803-766-7462||https://www.immunotek.com/|
|CSL Plasma||2768 Decker Blvd, Columbia, South Carolina, 29206||N/A||https://www.cslplasma.com/|
|Octapharma Plasma Inc||10 Gateway Corners Park Ste 100, Columbia, South Carolina, 29203||803-736-5888||https://www.octapharmaplasma.com/|
How Much Can I Get Paid?
Each donation center is different. Prices may fluctuate depending on the company. The average pay for your plasma can be :
- For first-time donors, you can make approximately $1,000 in your first month as an incentive for you to donate through certain companies.
- Typically, a donor is paid between $50 and $75 for each donation, but this depends greatly on the amount of plasma that is taken.
How Many Times Can I Donate?
When people first hear how much money they can make by donating their plasma, they want to do it all the time. So the question comes up quite frequently as to how many times you can donate plasma in a week or a month. There are guidelines for how often a person is allowed to donate without adversely affecting their health and safety.
- Healthy people of a good weight can donate two times per week.
- If you have certain conditions or have low body weight, you might be restricted and will not be able to donate more than two times per month.
- The ability to donate and the amount of times you can donate in any given month depends greatly on your health and body weight.
Why Donate Plasma?
The table below shows some of the benefits of donating blood plasma.
|Plasma can't be synthetically created||Plasma is a crucial material source for a variety of plasma-derived medications that treat as well as prevent life-threatening illnesses, diseases, and conditions. Plasma cannot be synthetically produced or created in the laboratory. If you donate your plasma, you make the above medications possible.|
|Plasma donation saves lives||Plasma-derived medicines are normally used globally to prevent or treat serious diseases in multiple therapeutic areas such as pulmonology, infectious disease, neurology, shock and trauma, hematology, and immunology. By donating your plasma, you help to save as well as improve the quality of life of thousands of individuals.|
|Donating plasma is rewarding||The majority of plasma donation centers appreciate their donors, and so they compensate them for their time and effort. The compensation varies depending on your location. More significantly, by donating your plasma, you give people a chance to enjoy a better quality of life, an unparalleled feeling. You become a hero to countless people around the globe.|
Are There Mandatory Requirements to Donate Plasma?
Questions such as: how old can I be to start donating plasma? What type of paperwork is involved? How long does donating plasma take? Can I donate plasma if I have diabetes? -Are all pretty common questions that potential donors have.
The process is involved. These are the standard requirements to donate plasma that you'll need to have before donating:
- medical history
- weigh more than 110 lbs
- between the ages of 18 and 65
- negative test results for viruses such as HIV, hepatitis, etc.
- And yes, diabetics can donate plasma if they can prove that their diabetes is under control.
What if I Had COVID?
COVID is a fast-spreading virus. It has touched a majority of the population. You might be wondering if you can donate plasma if you have had covid-19 or the vaccine.
Here are the answers:
- Yes, you can donate if you have had the covid-19 vaccine.
- If you have had, and successfully recovered from the virus, you can donate.
- If you have had COVID, then your plasma has antibodies that can help fight the virus.
- "Convalescent plasma "is another term for plasma that has been affected by COVID.
Can My Plasma Be Rejected?
Did you know that some people are not able to donate plasma? Certain factors can make your plasma unusable. The following are reasons that your plasma may be rejected and prevent you from becoming a donor.
- A donor can't be underweight.
- A donor can't have transmissible diseases.
- A potential candidate cannot be on a certain medication.
- Potential donors cannot be low on iron in their blood.
- A donor can not be sick before donating, they have to be healthy.
Can I Be a Donor at Multiple Centers?
There are guidelines for a reason. If you donate too much plasma too soon, it can take a toll on your body physically. You don't want to jeopardize your health by donating plasma, no matter how much money you make doing it.
- There are strict rules for donating.
- You can only donate to one center at a time.
- DoNotPay can help you find the nearest location for your convenience.
- You can use the do not pay clinical trials product if you want to change donation locations.
DoNotPay: 3 Easy Steps to Start Earning Money
If you are ready to start earning money each month by learning how to donate your plasma, the "clinical trials" product from DoNotPay can assist you. As are all of the products from DoNotPay, this user-friendly platform is very simple to use and takes the hassle and guesswork out of the process.
- Search "plasma donations" on DoNotPay and find the nearest donation clinic through our clinical trials product.
- Select the "Contact Now" button to learn more about eligibility criteria, contact the clinic with questions, or sign up for first-time donor bonuses.
- Verify your information and submit your inquiry! DoNotPay will contact the clinic on your behalf and make sure your questions get answered.
That is all you have to do to start earning! Get ready to sit back, relax, and get paid for your plasma!