Does Starbucks Do Cash Back?
Starbucks is the biggest coffee retailer in the world. It has over 15,000 stores in the US and has continued to open new locations despite the pandemic. Being such a popular company, many have cashback to its customers.
The short answer is no; Starbucks does not have a cash-back program. However, the coffee giant does have a rewards program that can get you free goodies like a free drink or merchandise. There are even third-party apps that may give you cashback for shopping at Starbucks. DoNotPay can help you join these third-party cash-back programs, or you can follow our how-to guide below.
Does Starbucks Have a Cashback Program?
- No. cash-back program.
- Starbucks has a rewards program that allows customers to earn stars that can be redeemed for free drinks or merchandise.
- Starbucks also has a Visa Rewards Credit Card that can accumulate stars faster.
- If you have a Starbucks gift card, DoNotPay can help you cash out the gift card's balance.
How to Create a Starbucks Rewards Account
On a Desktop
- Simply go to the Starbucks create an account page.
- You will need to provide basic information, such as first and last name, email address, create a password, and agree to the Starbucks Rewards Terms and Starbucks Cards terms.
- That is all that is needed to create a Starbucks rewards account. But if you want to earn Starbucks stars faster, you will want to preload your Starbucks account with funds.
On a Smartphone
- Starbucks Rewards is available on IOS and Android. Visit this page to download the app regardless of which phone you have.
- To create an account, you will need to provide your first and last name, your email address, create a new password, and agree to all the terms of service.
- From the app, you can preload your account, which earns you more stars. You can also use the app to pay with your preloaded funds.
Earning Stars With Starbucks Rewards
|1 Star per Dollar Spent||When you pay as you go/using cash or a debit/credit card at the register.|
|2 Stars per Dollar Spent||When you pay at the register with preloaded funds in your Starbucks rewards account.|
|3 Stars per Dollar Spent||When you preload your Starbucks rewards account with your Starbucks Rewards Visa Card (1 Star awarded when preloaded, 2 stars awarded when paying with preloaded funds).|
Redeeming Starbucks Stars
|25 Stars||Free drink add ons, like an extra shot of espresso, dairy substitute, or added syrup.|
|50 Stars||Free brewed hot coffee, bakery item, or hot tea.|
|150 Stars||Free handcrafted drink (hot or cold), hot breakfast item, or parfait.|
|200 Stars||Free sandwich, protein box, or salad.|
|400 Stars||Free bag of coffee or select merchandise item.|
Can I Earn Stars on Starbucks Products Sold Outside of Starbucks?
- Yes. Select Starbucks branded items sold outside of Starbucks, such as beans, K-cups, verismo, etc., are eligible to earn stars.
- You can find the complete list of eligible products here.
- To earn these stars, you will need to upload your receipt by text, email, or online.
Texting Your Receipt
- Text "REWARDS" to 811811.
- You will receive an automated response within a few minutes.
- Follow the prompts and be prepared to take pictures of qualifying receipts.
- You will receive a confirmation after texting the receipts or a message requesting more details.
- Messaging and data rates may apply.
Emailing Your Receipt
- Have pictures of the itemized receipt ready.
- Put Starbucks Rewards Email in the recipient field.
- Attach the receipt images and send.
- You will receive a confirmation or an email asking for additional information.
Uploading Your Receipt Online
- Have pictures of the eligible receipt ready.
- Visit the upload receipt page on the Starbucks stars page.
- Choose the receipt images from your files.
- Click submit. You should receive a confirmation or a request for more information.
Other Ways to Earn Cash Back
- There are many third-party apps that will offer you cash back .
- However, finding these apps and vetting the real ones from the scams can be time-consuming.
- DoNotPay can help find cash-back apps with legitimate companies quickly.
How to Use DoNotPay to Find the Best Cash Back Apps
Simply follow these three easy steps to get started:
- Search for Cash Back on the DoNotPay website.
- Kick-off the process to find the right app or website for you.
- Answer some specific questions so that we can help you start making money!
More Services From DoNotPay
Cash Back Services
- How does cashback work on credit cards?
- What is cashback?
- Discover It cashback
- Citi cashback card
- Walmart's cashback limit
- Best cashback credit cards
- Can you get cashback with Apple Pay?
- Cashback apps
- Apple Card cashback
- How to get money back from PayPal
- Missing money
- Breach of contract
- Complete Debt Validation Letters
- Writing letters to inmates
- Compensation for victims of a crime
- Credit cards
- File a complaint
- Recover Passwords
- Reduce Property Taxes
- Chargebacks and Refunds