What Are the Chances of Finding Lost Dog after 24 Hours and How to Do It
Is your furry friend lost? Did he run away from your home? Or was he kidnapped? What are the ? Will they return home on their own? These are some of the questions you might be dealing with if you've lost your dog.
Losing a dog is a scary and devastating time. There are hopeful stats on finding lost pets. Before we move to the tips, let's dig into them. As per lost dog stats, 93% of the lost dogs returned safely to their homes. At the same time, 2% of dogs were found in animal shelters. A total of 15% of lost dogs were found because of the microchips.
Following certain steps can help you increase the chances of finding your dog or cat. While this is a challenging time, DoNotPay can make it that much easier by helping you efficiently navigate the systems that will help see the return of your lost pet. DoNotPay is a platform that can help you efficiently file reports to find your furry friend, saving you both time and stress.
How To Find Your Lost Dog Within 24 Hours?
Remember, the drop highly. If you start your research within 24 hours, the chances of finding him/her are 90%. Whereas, after 24 hours, the chances drop to 55-65%. So it's better to start your research promptly to get your dog back. Here are the steps that will help you find him and bring him back home.
|Think Before You Take Action||Think deeply about where your dog might be.
1. Has your dog run away?
2. Or do you think he was petnapped?
Getting answers will help you to filter your research and find it faster.
|Tap Your Network||Get help from your friends, neighbors, family, and neighbors as it will elevate the chances of finding your dog. Search in nearby areas and places as soon as possible.|
|Tap a Broader Demographic||Reach more people by putting up flyers and posting online. Make sure you take the measures early before the chances drop. Also, if you can, offer some reward to the finder.|
|Contact Animal Shelters||Contact the animal shelters within a 20-mile radius of where your dog went missing. There is a good chance that someone has dropped your pet at an animal shelter. Make sure you check every local shelter even if there is no news regarding your dog there. Give local animal shelters your contact information. This will help them contact you if someone drops your dog there.|
|Contact Vet Offices||Local vet offices should be your next stop. Make sure you place the flyer there to help people know about your missing dog.|
Try not to give up or get demotivated. The first 24 hours are very crucial. Use them well before the chances of finding a lost dog after 24 hours drops. Make sure you check at every possible place and look at every important spot. In case you find it difficult and daunting, DoNotPay can help you with the job. They will help you file the report of a lost dog and increase the chances of finding a lost dog after 24 hours.
How To Find Lost Dogs By Using DoNotPay?
DoNotPay helps people easily file reports for lost pets. Filing a report for a lost dog is quite easy. You don't have to waste your time filing tedious forms. Here are the simple steps to reach DoNotPay and get help.
Here are how you can use DoNotPay to report lost and found pets:
- Search "lost and found pets" on DoNotPay, and select whether you're reporting a lost pet or a pet you've found.
- Enter the date and location you lost or found the pet and tell us more about them, including the breed, gender, whether they are wearing a collar, approximate size, and more.
- Upload evidence a photo of the pet, so they can be identified, and enter your current contact information where you can be reached with updates.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file the report on your behalf and make sure you increase your odds of finding your lost pet.
Why Choose DoNotPay To Increase Chances Of Finding Lost Dogs After 24 Hours?
DoNotPay gives you unlimited benefits when you contact them. Want to know more about the perks associated with DoNotPay services? Check out the below-mentioned points.
- Easy process - Losing your beloved pet can be emotionally challenging. And filing the tedious forms can make the process frustrating. This is where DoNotPay can help you. Their easy process will help you eliminate the biggest hassles.
- Best Results - Another perk of using DoNotPay is the results that speak for themselves. You’ll need to follow the steps to contact DoNotPay but then you can rest assured that you will get the right help in the end.
- Online Platform - DoNotPay is a completely online platform, so you can access it from the comfort of your home.
Need some more information about DoNotPay services? Contact DoNotPay and get help in real-time.
More DoNotPay Products for Your Pets
We know your pets are dear to you. That’s why DoNotPay has several pet-related products that ensure our pets are safe and spoiled rotten. DoNotpay can help you with any of the below issues and more.
- Easily and safely reporting animal abuse
- Structuring pet custody agreements
- Expediting the pet licensing process
- Finding lost cats
- Reporting lost pets of all sorts
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For Its Clients?
Finding lost pets is just one thing DoNotPay can handle for you. There are numerous other services that DoNotPay provides. Feel free to scroll through the list of services and choose the one.
- Finding Hotel Upgrades
- Scheduling Appointments With the DMV
- Divorce Settlement Agreements
- Fighting Text Spam
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Canceling Timeshares
If you need help finding a lost pet, contact DoNotPay so you can spend less time panicking and more time cuddling with you’re reunited furball.