How To Cancel Sun Tan City Without a Burn
Sun Tan City may just be the fastest-growing tanning salon company in the USA. Their services involve indoor tanning, and they have multiple lines of tanning products as well. Sun Tan City salons are currently available in more than 250 locations throughout the U.S.
All that glitters isn’t gold, though, and if Sun Tan City has failed to meet your expectations, we can help you pull the shades on them.
How To Cancel Sun Tan City by Yourself
You can cancel your Sun Tan City membership any time, but because of Sun Tan City’s policies about keeping your account safe, the only way to cancel is in person.
Here’s how you can cancel:
- Go to their website and find the location of the nearest salon
- Visit the salon and talk to the tanning consultant
- Tell them to cancel your membership
How To Cancel Sun Tan City With DoNotPay?
If you need your subscription canceled quickly and easily, your best option is to use DoNotPay. With DoNotPay, the process is as easy as A, B, C — all you need to do is tap a few buttons on your smartphone, and we’ll unsubscribe you from Sun Tan city automatically. DoNotPay can spare you the trouble of going to the salon personally.
Open DoNotPay in your and take the following steps:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Type in Sun Tan City as the service you want to cancel
DoNotPay will take 48 hours at most to cancel your membership, and we will inform you via email as soon as the cancellation is done.
Can You Cancel With
Can You Freeze Your Membership With Sun Tan City?
You can freeze your membership with Sun Tan City after your monthly agreement has been met. You’ll need to talk to a tanning consultant and inform them you’d like to pause your membership. While your account is frozen, Sun Tan City will take an automatic one-off freeze payment from your account.
When you decide to unfreeze, you’ll have to talk to the tanning consultant again, and you’ll pay the prorated amount for the remainder of the month. At the same time, the payments that were automatically charged, if any, will be credited back to your Sun Tan City account.
How Will Sun Tan City’s Charges Look on My Statement?
This is how the Sun Tan City’s charges might look on your credit card statement:
|SUN TAN CITY/ SHINE||SUN TAN CITY/ SHINE 270-506-1440 KY|
|SUN TAN CITY/ SHINE 270-765-7400 KY|
Has Sun Tan City Violated Your Customer Rights? Take Them to Court With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay is the first robot lawyer that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg and still gives valuable and quality administrative assistance. If you’re thinking about suing the company but hate going through tedious and time-consuming processes, then DoNotPay is the perfect fit for you. Being the proud winners of the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access, we can assist you in suing any company in small claims court. We will collect the information you provide about your case, draft the necessary paperwork, and create a script for you to use in court.
DoNotPay Helps You Keep Track of All Your Subscriptions
An average American spends around $240 a month on subscription services. Approximately 84% of Americans don’t know how much money they’re spending on subscriptions, nor which services they’re subscribed to.
If you believe you might be one of them, let us tell you about one of the many excellent services DoNotPay boasts. We can:
- Track your spending
- Monitor all of your memberships
- Point out the subscriptions you’re not using
To use our services, all you need to do is connect your email and bank account with DoNotPay, and help is on the way.
Having Your Personal Virtual Assistant Is Bound To Make Your Life Easier
Check out what else DoNotPay can do for you—we have a great number of offers and features to make anyone’s life easier. Open our app in your and see what solutions we offer you.
DoNotPay can aid you in:
- Starting free trials safely
- Managing bills you can't pay
- Solving credit card problems
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dropping a subscription or a membership
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Putting a stop to spam mail
- Getting back at robocalls
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting customer service reps on the line fast
- Getting compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Getting a refund or chargeback from any company
- Organizing an appointment with DMV quickly and easily
- Starting legal processes against people and companies in small claims court