How to Cancel the MacKeeper Subscription With DoNotPay?
The app offers its subscribers monthly protection from malware, online threats, identity theft, and performance optimization for their Macs.
DoNotPay—the Simple Method to Cancel MacKeeper
Use DoNotPay to terminate your MacKeeper subscription quickly. It only takes a few steps.
Here is how to do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Enter MacKeeper as the name of the service
- Wait for our confirmation that the subscription is canceled
Our app can help you not to lose track of any subscription or membership. Once you connect your email and bank account to DoNotPay, we will find all your subscriptions and help you cancel unnecessary ones.
How Do I Cancel My MacKeeper Subscription?
You can cancel your MacKeeper subscription in different ways:
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
Canceling MacKeeper Online
You can cancel your membership by disabling the auto-renewal option from your Account page.
Here are the steps to do it:
- Go to the MacKeeper website
- Click Account in the top menu
- Log in
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Hover your pointer over the My Preferences button next to the chosen subscription
- Click Manage Your Subscription
- Pick the Turn off Your Auto-Renewal Protection option from the list of settings
- Click Continue
- Click Turn Off Auto-Renewal when the pop-up message appears
- Click Confirm
When you complete the final step, you will get a confirmation that the auto-renewal was turned off. You will be informed about your license expiration date as well.
You can cancel your subscription by deleting your account.
Canceling MacKeeper via Email
You can cancel your MacKeeper account by emailing customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canceling MacKeeper Over the Phone
You could also try reaching the MacKeeper customer support over the phone. The contact number is 1 (888) 572 5876.
Will My MacKeeper Subscription Auto-Renew?
Yes, the subscription auto-renews every month until you cancel it. The company will charge your account automatically.
Can I Get a Prorated Refund When I Cancel MacKeeper?
This depends on when you cancel and the reason for cancelation.
You can get a full refund if you cancel your subscription in the first 14 days of the purchase.
After the first 14 days, you can only get a partial refund covering the unused part of a purchased subscription license. The reason for canceling also has to be related to MacKeeper software—the app being faulty of causing your computer to malfunction.
Does MacKeeper Offer Free Trials?
No, the company doesn’t offer a free trial period. But you do have a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Is the Company Unreasonable? Use DoNotPay to Sue Them!
If you feel MacKeeper is not fair to you, you can file a lawsuit against the company in small claims court with DoNotPay.
Access DoNotPay from your web browser and let us help you sue MacKeeper by:
- Providing you with already filled out legal forms you will need to present to the court
- Finding the correct method to serve MacKeeper
- Creating a script for your court appearance
What Are Some Alternatives to MackKeeper?
Here are popular apps you can use to keep your Mac safe:
$40 per year
$39.99 per year
$23.53 per year
Various Tasks DoNotPay Can Take Over!
DoNotPay is a virtual assistant app that can help you handle different administrative issues.
We can help you use the Apple refund policy to your advantage, and get an iTunes refund. If you have problems with spam, our app can show you how to block emails on Mac and provide you with the best spam email blocker for Mac.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser to see other fantastic features!
Some of the tasks we can take over are:
- Getting compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when calling customer service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Getting refunds from robocalls
- Suing people or businesses in small claims court
- Booking a DMV appointment easily
- Managing credit card problems
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from merchants
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Handling challenging bills
- Blocking spam emails