How to Cancel LiveCareer Subscription With No Fuss?
LiveCareer is a subscription-based career platform for job seekers. Apart from the job board, the platform offers an online resume and cover letter builder.
While some of the services are free to use, if you want to print, email, or download resumes and cover letters, you will have to subscribe.
How to Cancel LiveCareer on Your Own?
If you want to cancel LiveCareer on your own, you have a few options:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Account on the company’s website
Cancel Your LiveCareer Subscription Over the Phone
To cancel your membership over the phone, you need to dial 800-652-8430. The customer service reps are available:
- Monday–Friday, 8am–8pm CST
- Saturday, 8am–5pm CST
- Sunday, 10am–6pm CST
Cancel Your LiveCareer Subscription via LiveChat
You can also cancel LiveCareer by using the LiveChat option on the company's website.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the LiveChat website
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click the Contact Us link under the Help and Support section
- Click on the Chat Now Box when another window opens
- Enter your name, phone number, and email linked to your account in the pop-up window
- Click Start Chat
Follow the further instructions provided by LiveCareer to cancel your subscription.
Cancel LiveCareer Subscription Through Your Account
You can end your subscription by accessing settings on your LiveCareer account. Here are the steps:
- Go to the LiveCareer website
- Click the Login button in the upper right corner
- Select the My Account tab from your Dashboard
- Select Settings
You can choose to cancel or suspend your account from your settings.
Cut Out the Nonsense! Cancel LiveCareer with DoNotPay!
There’s no need to mess with your account settings or waste time trying to convince the chat operator you do want out—use DoNotPay to get out of LiveCareer subscription fast.
It only takes a few steps and here is how to do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click on the Find Hidden Money tool
- Enter LiveCareer as the name of the subscription service
Once the app has canceled your membership, we will notify you.
What Are Some LiveCareer Alternatives?
Check out some popular resume services that might suit you better than LiveCareer:
Three months for $5.95
One year for $71.40
$39.95 for a month
$7.95 for a month
Does LiveCareer Prorate Its Cancelations?
It depends. Even if you cancel your subscription in the middle of the billing period, you will still have to pay the full price for that month.
The exception can be with free trial periods. You may request a refund if you cancel your subscription before the end of the trial run. The company decides on each individual case, so you might be left with no refund.
How Does Live Career Handle Free Trials and Subscription Renewals?
LiveCareer doesn't offer a free trial, but there is a 14-day trial period for $1.95. If you don't cancel the subscription, it auto-renews at full price.
Your subscription also auto-renews each month, and your card will get charged if you don't cancel the service on time.
Don't Get Charged! DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card is Here to Keep Your Free Trials in Check!
Everyone likes trying out free products and services, and companies use this to hook you. Many of them have a habit of not informing you that once your free trial ends, the service will switch to a full pricing plan automatically.
DoNotPay's virtual credit card will prevent this from happening.
Here is how it works:
- You spot a free trial for an interesting service
- The company asks for your payment info
- DoNotPay generates a random credit card number when you access the app from your web browser
- Other information, such as name and address, are optional—they don't have to be real
- The app approves a free trial once the company pings your free virtual credit card
- Any real charges will be declined automatically.
How Many Services Are You Subscribed To?
If you are not sure where your money goes every month, DoNotPay can help you look into it.
We will find all services you are subscribed to but are not using and cancel them for you.
All you have to do is connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay.
DoNotPay—Your Virtual Assistant of Choice!
Open DoNotPay on your web browser and browse through some amazing features this app offers.
Some of the tasks we help you with:
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Getting a DMV appointment
- Getting compensated for flight delays and cancelations
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with credit card complications
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from various sellers
- Auto-dialing customer service and pinging you when someone answers
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting back at robocalls
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Handling high bills
- Blocking spam mail on any device and platform
- Dropping other subscriptions or memberships