Cancel Express Scripts Refills Within Minutes
Express Scripts is a pharmacy benefit management (PBM) company with headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. It has been a subsidiary of Cigna since 2018. The organization offers a range of integrated PBM services including:
- Home delivery pharmacy services
- Drug-utilization review
- Formulary management
- Network-pharmacy claims processing
- Specialty pharmacy benefit management through Accredo
Express Scripts is also no stranger to controversy. In 2008, they paid out a lawsuit settlement of $9.3 million to 29 states to resolve deceptive business practices claims.
How to Cancel Express Scripts With DoNotPay?
If your insurance benefits include the services of this company, you might want to reconsider using them since some Reddit users report prices five times higher than the local ones. Still, figuring out how to get rid of Express Scripts automated prescriptions is a real hassle.
With DoNotPay, you won’t have to go through uncomfortable phone calls or dive deep into the terms and conditions of any company. Our mission is to protect your consumer rights and save your time and money. That’s why we created a method for managing unwanted subscriptions that finishes the process in just a few minutes:
- Get a DoNotPay account in a
- Select Find Hidden Money when you log in
- When prompted, type in Express Scripts as the subscription you want to cancel
You don’t have to do anything else. Our app will handle the cancelation and inform you when it’s over.
If you connect your email address or bank account details with our app, you will be able to keep a tab on all your monthly recurring charges. With DoNotPay’s help, it will be easy to see which subscriptions or memberships you no longer need and cancel them from the app!
Alternative Methods for Canceling Express Scripts
Express Scripts offers a home delivery prescription service called Worry-Free Fills, which is meant to keep you from running out of your medicine at inconvenient times. Refills are automatic for eligible prescriptions, but if you don’t need the medicine arriving at your door month after month, you can opt-out by using one of these methods:
Can you cancel with
|Yes / No
Cancel Express Scripts Automatic Refills on the Company’s Website
To stop automatic refills for prescriptions you no longer need via your Express Scripts account, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Express Scripts account with proper credentials
- Click on the Prescriptions menu from the top of the page
- Pick Automatic Refills from the drop-down list
- Select the Stop Automatic Refills tab
- Choose the prescription you want to stop and confirm your choice
Cancel Express Scripts Refills Over the Phone
If you’re not particularly computer-savvy, and you prefer to talk to a customer care representative, try giving Express Scripts a call at the number from the back of your member ID card or 800-282-2881. Customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To prevent long waiting times when contacting the Express Scripts call center, you can use DoNotPay to help you jump the queue, even when they’re experiencing high call volumes.
Can You Put Your Express Scripts Automatic Refills on Hold?
Express Scripts allows you to change the upcoming shipping date for your automatic refill, but it doesn’t allow you to pause it.
Can You Expect a Refund From Express Scripts?
Express Scripts offers refunds to all Medicare Part D patients when they receive prescriptions without consent, or if patients give up on pricey biologic treatments for inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis.
What Do Express Scripts Charges Look Like on Your Bank Statement?
If you’re not sure what Express Scripts charges look like on your bank statement, here are some of their most commonly used codes:
|EXPRESS SCRIPTS PHARMACY
|ESI MAIL PHARMACY S 8003325455 MO
|ESI MAIL PHARMACY S XXX-XXX-5455 MO
|ESI MAIL PHARMACY S
|EXPRESS SCRIPTS NVERSAILL
|Express Scripts Pharmacy
|EXPRESS SCRIPTS HOLDING COMPANY
|EXPRESS SCRIPTS 800-332-5455
|Payment to Express Scripts Holding Company
|ESI PHARM COLUMBUS 0COLUMBUS OH
|ESI MAIL PHARMACY S 800-332-5455 MO
|Express Scripts Holding Company
|ESI PHARM FAIRFIELD FAIRFIELD OH
|ESI MAIL PHARMACY S 800-332-5455 MO 63121 US
|DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - ESI MAIL PHARMACY S xxx-xxx-5455 MO
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
DoNotPay was designed as the world’s first AI Consumer Champion that will protect your consumer rights. Our tools can help you fight various administrative issues ranging from canceling subscriptions and memberships to securing payouts even from the companies that offer no refunds for their faulty products and poor services.
Do you need help with canceling TiVo or Spotify? Are you wondering if you can get a refund for plane tickets? Do you want to protect your inbox from dangerous spam emails? If the answer to these questions is yes, you’re in the right place.
DoNotPay can be accessed from a . Set up your profile, and let us help you with:
- Suing people and businesses in small claims court
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Asking for refunds for delayed and canceled flights
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Exacting revenge on robocall scammers
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting your money back from various companies
- Contesting parking tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in moments
- Paying bills that are too high
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Stopping spam mail for good
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Signing up for free trials risk-free