How To Cancel Delta Sonic Subscription Plans With No Effort
Delta Sonic is a car wash company founded in 1967 with services available in 30 locations in Illinois, New York, and Pennsylvania. Their Unlimited membership plan series includes three types of monthly subscriptions:
- Super Kiss Washes—$29.99/month
- Super Kiss Plus Washes—$44.99/month
- Super Interior Cleaning—$44.99/month
Can DoNotPay Assist Me With Canceling the Delta Sonic Membership?
Possible reasons for deciding to terminate the Delta Sonic membership are numerous—the price change, never-ending lines, moving to another city, or insufficient use of service. DoNotPay doesn’t ask why—we can cancel any membership or subscription you find redundant.
You can say goodbye to phone security checks and long conversations with support agents—you won’t be able to find a quicker or more efficient solution!
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account from your
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Delta Sonic as the name of the subscription service
You don’t have to do anything else—our app finalizes the process for you and sends you an email to let you know that the cancellation is complete.
How Can I Cancel Delta Sonic on My Own?
If you decide to cancel the membership yourself, you will need a special Unlimited tag that you get after you sign up for the service. Regardless of whether you want to contact the support via the website form or by phone, the agents will ask you for the number stated on the sticker.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Delta Sonic Membership via Phone
To cancel Delta Sonic by phone, follow these steps:
- Dial 800-843-5477
- Wait for your call to be allocated to a support agent
- Specify the reason for canceling the service
- Provide all the necessary details, along with the Unlimited tag number
If you call the help center before the 25th day of the current billing cycle, you won’t be charged for the next month, and the company will finalize the cancellation process within 48 hours.
How To Cancel Delta Sonic Membership via Live Chat
Live chat is another available method of asking Delta Sonic customer support to end your membership. Follow these instructions to contact an agent:
- Go to the official Delta Sonic website
- Find the red Chat with us button and click on it
- Type your request and send it
- Confirm the necessary info, along with the Unlimited tag number
- Wait for the agent to confirm that your request has been submitted
How To Cancel Delta Sonic Membership via the Website Form
Website form submission isn’t a real-time resolution, but it might come in handy if you aren’t in a hurry.
Here are the steps you need to follow to cancel the service:
- Go to the official Delta Sonic website
- Select the Unlimited tab
- Find the red MANAGE YOUR PLAN button and click on it
- Select Cancel your plan
- Complete the form
- Pick the cancellation reason from the drop-down menu
- Click on Cancel Plan
Does Delta Sonic Prorate Their Cancellations?
Once you terminate the membership, you won’t be eligible for a full or partial refund. The company will let you use their services until the end of the billing period.
Will Delta Sonic Let Me Pause My Membership Instead of Canceling?
Permanent cancellation is the only available option—Delta Sonic won’t put your subscription on standby.
What Are the Delta Sonic Alternatives?
Depending on what you are looking for, you might get better service from several other companies:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides assisting with the Delta Sonic membership cancellation, DoNotPay can also terminate Zips Car Wash, Mister Car Wash, Clean Freak Car Wash, or any other similar service. We will also cancel the services of insurance companies such as Geico, Esurance, Metromile, State Farm, USAA Insurance, Elephant Insurance, and many more. You don’t have to fret about all those unused subscriptions that keep piling up because our app will help you get rid of them and save loads of money!
Once you access our platform through any , you will be able to explore loads of possibility DoNotPay boasts, including:
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Applying for clinical trials
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Getting refunds from companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Stopping text spam