How To Cancel Metromile in a Flash
Metromile is a pay-per-mile car insurance company. They are headquartered in San Francisco, but the service is available via the iPhone and Android “Pulse” apps.
If you feel that the pay-per-mile model isn’t working out for you, here is how to cancel Metromile without any hurdles.
How To Cancel Metromile Manually
You can cancel the Metromile service in the following ways:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Cancel Metromile Insurance via a Phone Call
To cancel by placing a call to Metromile Support, you first have to ready yourself for waiting on hold, and then:
- Call Metromile support center at 1-888-244-1702
- Tell the person on the other end that you wish to cancel your membership
- Provide all your account details
- Follow the representative’s instructions
Metromile Support is open Mon–Fri, 6 a.m.–6 p.m., Pacific Time. If you’re short on time or those hours do not work for you, we’ve got just the right customer service hacks for you! With DoNotPay you can jump any company’s phone queue in the twinkling of an eye!
How To Cancel Metromile Online
To cancel Metromile online:
- Go to Metromile contact page
- Fill in their cancellation request form
Cancel Metromile With the Help of DoNotPay
There is a third way to cancel Metromile. You can cancel via DoNotPay—it’s the easiest and most straightforward way. It’s as easy as:
- Opening the DoNotPay app in any
- Tapping or clicking on the Find Hidden Money option
- Typing in Metromile as the name of the service you are canceling
We’ll notify you upon completing the cancellation—and it will not take us more than 48 hours to make you happy.
Another way to go about it is to fully automate the process with us. Connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay and let us identify all of your inactive subscriptions. We’ll recommend that you cancel them right then and there. With our help, you are one click away from unsubscribing and saving some sweet bucks along the way.
Does Metromile Prorate Cancellations?
No, Metromile doesn’t prorate cancellations. As your policy is mileage-based, they will cancel your service, and that’s it. You will keep having access to your Pulse app until the next billing period.
What Will Metromile Car Insurance Charges Look Like on My Statement?
Here are some of the ways how Metromile charges can show on your account:
|METROMILE INS SVC LLC SAN FRANCISCOCA||METROMILE INS SVC LLC||: METROMILE INS SVC LLC 888-244-1702 CA|
|METROMILE INS SVC LLSAN FRANCISCO CA||METROMILE INSURANCE 888-24417||METROMILE INS SVC LLC 888-244-1702 CA|
|METROMILE INS SVC LLC CA||Metromile Insurance||Metromile Insurance CA|
|Metromile Insurance||Metromile Insura888-2441702||Recurring Metromile Insura888-2441702|
|Metromile Insurance CA||METROMILE INS SVC 2||Metromile Insuranc e 888 24417 CA|
|METROMILE INSURANC||Metromile Insurance, 888-2441702||METROMILE INSURMETROMILE INSURANCE888-2441702 CADBT CARD NBR: -5384 RECURRING ITEM|
|METROMILE INSURMETROMILE INSURANCE||METROMILE INSUR||METROMILE INSURANCE 888-2441702, CA, US|
Will Metromile Let Me Pause My Subscription Instead of Canceling?
No. You are not able to pause your Metromile subscription. Even if your car is parked throughout the whole month, you will still be charged the monthly base rate and the insurance fee.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Metromile?
In case you want to replace their service, here are our picks of the alternative options.
You Need to Initiate a Court Dispute With Metromile? It Will Be a Breeze With DoNotPay
When a company does you wrong, more often than not, it gets away with it. If you got in a dispute with Metromile, it might be time to take the company to a small claims court.
Don’t worry if you cannot afford a lawyer—you don’t need one. DoNotPay, known as the first robot lawyer in the world, will assist and advise you.
Thanks to cutting-edge artificial intelligence, our app can support you with:
- Preparing the relevant documentation
- Facilitating the legal process by drafting a court script for you to use in your hearing
Our efforts in helping customers with the services have been honored by the American Bar Association that awarded our app with the 2020 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
Let DoNotPay Save Your Money By Monitoring All of Your Subscriptions
According to researchers, most of us don’t have the faintest clue about how much we’re spending on subscription charges each month. A significant part of that amount comes from fees by services we forgot to cancel, yet are being charged for.
Connect DoNotPay with your bank account or email, and we will dig all of your subscriptions up. We’ll also identify the unused ones and help you unsubscribe to save you cash.
Keep It All Under Control WithDoNotPay
Does your to-do list seem overwhelming, if not downright impossible? If so, DoNotPay is your way towards a stress-free daily life.
Our chatbot deals with the stuff you hate doing. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of some of your pressing chores.
We can assist you with:
- Tracking down scammers behind illegal robocalls
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Holding the line when calling with customer service
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Eliminating spam mail forever
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting refunds and chargebacks
- Disputing speeding tickets
You can access DoNotPay from your .