Cancel Cook’s Illustrated if It Doesn’t Cut the Mustard!
If you’re one of the dissatisfied subscribers, you can rest easy. DoNotPay will show you how to cancel Cook’s Illustrated.
Cook’s Illustrated Cancellation Policy
Cook’s Illustrated subscriptions auto-renew, so you will be charged until you officially cancel. You can cancel your Cook’s Illustrated subscription at any time, and you will get a full refund for unmailed issues.
How Can I Cancel My Cook’s Illustrated Subscription?
You can cancel Cook’s Illustrated in a few ways depending on how you subscribed to it. Check out the available methods in the table below:
Can You Cancel With
|Cook’s Illustrated Website||Yes|
Cancel Cook’s Illustrated Over the Phone
To cancel your Cook’s Illustrated subscription, you can dial 1-800-526-8442, and a customer service rep will cancel it for you. Are you tired of waiting on hold forever? We’ve got your back! We can be on hold instead of you and let you know when to join the call.
Cancel Cook’s Illustrated on the Website
To cancel Cook’s Illustrated on the website, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Tap on Cancel My Subscription on the left part of the page
- Confirm the cancellation
Cancel Cook’s Illustrated on iTunes
If you purchased your Cook’s Illustrated subscription on iTunes, you should cancel it there. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device
- Click on your name
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Select Cook’s Illustrated
- Click on Cancel Subscription
- Hit Confirm
Cancel Cook’s Illustrated on Google Play
To cancel Cook’s Illustrated on your Android device, do the following:
- Open Google Play
- Tap on Menu
- Click on Subscriptions
- Choose Cook’s Illustrated
- Hit Cancel Subscription twice
Cancel Cook’s Illustrated on Your Kindle
Check out how to cancel your Cook’s Illustrated subscription on Kindle:
- Log in to your Kindle account
- Tap on Manage Subscriptions
- Click on Cook’s Illustrated
- Follow the prompts and cancel your subscription
If you need help canceling Cook’s Illustrated on Kindle, you can reach out to Kindle customer support. Call them at 1-866-321-8851, and the customer rep will assist you.
Cancel Cook’s Illustrated on Nook
To cancel Cook’s Illustrated on Nook, here’s what you need to do:
- Sign in to your account
- Tap on My Account
- Select Account Settings
- Choose Manage Subscriptions under Digital Management
- Click on Cook’s Illustrated and cancel it
You can also contact Nook customer support over the phone at 1-800-THE-BOOK (1-800-843-2665) or via email at email@example.com.
Cancel Cook’s Illustrated on Amazon
If you purchased Cook’s Illustrated on Amazon, you should cancel it this way:
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Tap on My Memberships and Subscriptions
- Click on Manage Subscription next to Cook’s Illustrated
- Click the link under Advance Controls
- Hit Cancel Subscription
The Best Way To Cancel Cook’s Illustrated Is With DoNotPay
Regardless of where you bought Cook’s Illustrated, DoNotPay can take care of your cancellation. You don’t have to deal with customer support or talk on the phone—click a few buttons, and we’ll do the rest.
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in a web browser and do the following:
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Enter Cook’s Illustrated
- Hit Submit
That’s it! You have unsubscribed from Cook’s Illustrated!
Aside from being the fastest and easiest way to cancel any subscription, DoNotPay has other benefits! You can use it to keep track of all your subscriptions or memberships. Link your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, and we’ll show you a list of your subscriptions. This way, you can check which ones you want to keep and which ones you want to toss out.
Other Subscriptions Similar to Cook’s Illustrated
Check out some cooking magazine subscriptions to try out instead of Cook’s Illustrated:
|Website||Yearly Price||Key Features|
|Taste of Home||$15||
|Food Network Magazine||$12||
With DoNotPay, You Can Have Your Cake and Eat It Too
DoNotPay assists foodies and aspiring cooks in more ways than one. We can help you get a Blue Apron or a Beachbody on Demand free trial. Requesting an UberEats or a DoorDash refund is effortless with DoNotPay.
By opening DoNotPay in your web browser, you’ll access our useful features and be able to:
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Request a refund from any company
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay
- Find and apply for clinical trials near you
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Skip the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Fight speeding tickets
- Schedule a DMV appointment with ease
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Manage credit card issues
- Contest parking tickets
- Free yourself from spam emails for good
- Cancel your subscriptions or memberships easily
- Sign up for free trials without any risks
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Get back at robocallers
- Request a refund or compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Sue people or companies in small claims court