How to Easily Cancel a Bath & Body Works Order
It happens. You went a little overboard on candle day, and then later, when the excitement died down, you realized that you don't actually need 20 three-wick scented candles. Unfortunately, you can't actually cancel a Bath & Body Works order once you've placed it.
When canceling your order isn't an option, you'll want to look at returning the products you ordered to get a refund instead. Returning items requires a trip to the post office, which can be time-consuming and frustrating, especially with companies that require you to pay for return shipping yourself.
Whether you need to cancel an order or get a refund, DoNotPay can help. Here's what you need to know about .
Can I Cancel My Bath & Body Works Order?
Unfortunately, Bath & Body Works starts processing your online order immediately after you place it, so you won't be able to cancel. You'll have to wait for your order to arrive and then return it. The only exception to this is if an item is back-ordered.
, which you can do by contacting customer service by phone or live chat.
How to Get a Refund From Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works accepts returns for any reason. However, the company does require you to pay the shipping fees to send your order back. To mail in your return, follow these steps:
- Pack your items securely in a box. Feel free to reuse the box the order came in.
- Print your shipping confirmation email and include it with your returned items. This will act as your return receipt.
- Take your package to the post office or your preferred shipping company. You'll need to pay for shipping yourself, so choose the option that gives you the best shipping price. Since many Bath & Body Works products are heavy, flat rate shipping boxes might be a good idea here.
- Bath & Body Works recommends that you choose tracked and insured shipping to make sure your package arrives at the Returns Department.
- Mail your package to this address: Bath & Body Works, Returns Department, 7603 Trade Port Drive, Louisville, KY, 40258.
- You'll receive a confirmation email when Bath & Body Works receives your return package.
- Allow up to 21 business days for the company to receive your return and process your refund.
If you can't find your shipping confirmation email or can't access a printer, write the following three pieces of information on a piece of paper and include it with your return package:
- Your billing name
- Your address
- Your order number
You can also return your order to a Bath & Body Works store. Bring either your receipt or your shipping confirmation email. This can be a good way to avoid the cost of return shipping if you have a store nearby. If you'd prefer to exchange your products, you'll need to do this in-store, not by mail. If you're having trouble with the return process, DoNotPay can help.
How to Contact Bath and Bath Works Customer Service
If you're having trouble returning your order, there are two ways to contact Bath & Body Works customer service.
|Phone||Call 877-832-9272 from 6 AM to 2 AM EST|
|Live Chat||Click the "Chat Now" button here between 6 am and midnight Eastern.|
Easily Get a Refund From Bath & Body Works With DoNotPay
Dealing with returns and refunds can be a major inconvenience. If you need to get a refund because you weren't able to cancel your Bath & Body Works order, DoNotPay can make it fast, easy and successful.
With its Cancel Anything product, DoNotPay can help you cancel orders and payments. If this isn't an option, DoNotPay can help you get a refund instead. DoNotPay saves you time and stress while helping you get your money back for items you'd like to return.
Here's how to get started:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once we get the details of your order, we'll get right to work on writing a cancel request for you.
DoNotPay Can Help Cancel Orders From Any Company
Whatever you need to cancel, DoNotPay can help you do it quickly and easily. With DoNotPay, you can easily cancel your:
- United flight
- Southwest flight
- PayPal payment
- Venmo payment
- Zelle payment
- Cash App payment
- eBay order
- DoorDash order
- Walmart order
- Etsy order
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay does a lot more than canceling orders. DoNotPay helps with:
- Getting burner phones to protect your phone number
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Getting compensation after being bumped from a flight
- Increasing your credit limit
- Getting in touch with customer service quickly
To easily get your money back for a Bath & Body Works order, sign up today!