How To Recover Your Hacked Binance Account Easily
Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency marketplaces with the exchange coin of BNB. Whether you are new to Binance or have been managing an account for several years, hacking of the Binance market is a popular way for hackers to steal money that can't be retrieved once stolen. That is why it's so important to take extra security measures with your account access and authorizations when dealing with any cryptocurrency market.
If , the best way to protect your coins is to act swiftly to limit the damage and regain control of your account. Binance customer service will try to help, but is often overwhelmed by service requests. If you need to get your , DoNotPay can help.
How To Tell If Your Binance Account Was Hacked
- You cannot log into your Binance account
- You Receive an Abnormal Activity Email from Binance
- Your Binance account balance is not what you expect
- Your wallet rejects a GAS price
- You see transactions or trades on your account
It's important to keep an eye on your cryptocurrency accounts, along with phone and email messages from the platform. If Binance notices suspicious activity, they will likely send you an email and sometimes can freeze your account in time to stop unauthorized transactions.
What To Do If Your Binance Was Hacked
If you cannot log into your Binance account and the account is now in control of a hacker, contact Binance customer support right away.
- Go to the Binance Support Chat page
- Click the "Next Page" button on the options selection
- Click "Security issues" on the left-hand column
- Then Click 'Account stolen/asset stolen" on the right-hand column
- Log in when prompted (if possible) or select "Continue as Visitor"
- Enter your associated email or phone number
- Click "Start Chat"
From there, explain to the Binance support staff that your Binance account has been hacked. They may be able to freeze your account from further transactions right away, but it can take days to process an account recovery. You will also be asked via email to provide an extensive amount of data - including videos of yourself logging into your account in various ways, to prove that you are the legal account owner.
How to Recover Your Hacked Binance Account with the Help of DoNotPay
If your Binance account has been stolen by a hacker, DoNotPay can help. Let us take serious action to get your account back so you don't have to. We know that account recovery steps don't always work, especially with platforms as new and volatile as those in the cryptocurrency market.
DoNotPay can help get your Binance account even when other methods have not worked. Starting with a demand letter and potentially moving to legal action if necessary, we will make sure the login to your Binance account is restored to your control.
If you want to recover your account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Open the Recover Hacked Account product on DoNotPay and tell us the name of the company or platform of your hacked account.
- Enter the information associated with your account, such as your username.
- Tell us whether you have paid for the account and would like a refund.
- And that’s it! We will send a demand letter on your behalf with a two-week deadline for the company’s representatives to help you recover your account.
DoNotPay Can Help You Recover Any Hacked Account
One hacked account can often lead to multiple hacks, especially if you use the same email and password for other accounts. If you find that more than your Binance account has been hacked, DoNotPay can help with these account recoveries as well. DoNotPay's hacked account service works with any account on any website or platform:
What else can DoNotPay do?
DoNotPay can help you in a number of ways:
- Identity Theft Recovery
- File an Insurance Claim
- How to Cancel Any Account
- File a Complaint
- Appeal a Banned Account
- Copyright Protection
- File a Lawsuit in Small Claims Court
Join us today to learn more about our products and services.