How To Get a Free Trial of ZenMate With a Virtual Credit Card
If you're online a lot, you've probably considered purchasing a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to help you protect your data from unwelcome eyes. ZenMate is a popular VPN that allows you to connect to a safe server and encrypt your data with military-grade technology so that you can hide your IP address and remain secure online. ZenMate is relatively cheap, but you may be able to get a to test it out before committing to a paid subscription plan.
Does ZenMate Offer a Free Trial?
ZenMate offers a seven-day for their app services. You can purchase this app for any major platform you use, including:
|Chrome or Chromebook||Firefox|
|Smart TV||Open VPN|
If you'd like to purchase the app, you can choose a seven-day free trial to get started. In addition, ZenMate offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you cancel anytime in the first 30 days, you get a full refund.
How Do I Get a Free Trial of ZenMate?
Starting a seven-day of ZenMate is easy. Simply follow these steps to get started:
- Head to https://account.zenmate.com/en_US/signup.
- Enter an email and password to create an account.
- Go to your email to find the confirmation email ZenMate will send you.
- Click the link to activate your trial.
You don't even need a credit card to sign up for ZenMate since they do offer a free browser extension.
Will ZenMate Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
When your is ended, your plan will automatically revert to a free subscription, which comes with fewer benefits than the pro and unlimited options. You can choose to continue your subscription by entering payment information and upgrading your subscription.
ZenMate Subscription Options
Here's a brief look at the options you have for a ZenMate subscription:
Let's take a look at the benefits of each.
|A free plan comes with:||
|A pro plan comes with:||
You can purchase this plan for $7.99 per month a month at a time, for a year at $1.99 a month or $23.88 yearly, or for six months at $3.19 a month or $19.14 every six months.
|An ultimate plan comes with:||
You can purchase this plan for $10.99 a month one month at a time, for three years at $1.64 a month or $59 every three years, or for one year at $4.49 a month or $53.88 a year.
How Do I Close a ZenMate Account?
Closing a ZenMate account is fairly simple.
- Go to your account, click on the My Subscriptions tab, and choose to Turn auto-renewal off.
- To delete your account, simply head to the account dashboard and choose the Delete my account option at the bottom of the page.
- You'll have to enter a username and password to officially cancel your account.
How To Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay
If you're interested in testing out ZenMate but don't want to get stuck paying if you forget to cancel your subscription, DoNotPay can help. It can be difficult to remember to cancel accounts when you have so much going on in your daily life and so many accounts to handle. With DoNotPay's virtual credit card service, you can sign up with a false credit card that won't be charged when you forget to cancel your account. Here's how it works:
- Search free trial card on DoNotPay and enter the company you want a free trial for.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy.
*The card will be deactivated and not usable once it's been used.
Other Ways DoNotPay Can Help You Save Time and Money
If you're interested in saving time and money but aren't sure where to get started, DoNotPay has you covered. This friendly and easy-to-use robot lawyer can help you with a variety of services so that you aren't wasting time and money you don't have. For example, DoNotPay can serve you with:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
Try it today.